+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 627 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6263

Thread: Example of effect of news in trading.

Member NewbeTrderFx is an unknown quantity at this point NewbeTrderFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    We know news are a very important factor to be considered while we trade. A sudden unexpected news can certainly pull the market upside down. Moreover news which comes out regularly also affects the markets considerably. What i want to ask my fellow members is to give some good examples of news affecting the market?
    in this trade will be some news that will make the market movement will be able to do a way that I would be able to do this trade in a way that I can sir
    in this way will also trade can work well if we are going in the direction of the news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned crestex1122 is an unknown quantity at this point crestex1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is very risky business and i also see the news to enter in the market when i see market is in my favour then i enter in the narket and get good profit a good trader also use stop loss and take profit and get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned amiodas789 is an unknown quantity at this point amiodas789's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every bargainer knows that word and releases human result on the forex industry. There are whatsoever info that screw combat on the marketplace same NIP, Part judge mind, Unemployment assess etc.

Senior Member rjnasir03156598555 is on a distinguished road rjnasir03156598555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every men has a dream, when he will be a success man. Now a days forex is a one of the best way to be success. Because we can it from any where at any time at home or any other place. It gives us a great chance to proper use of our time to be success.@

Member ali143 is an unknown quantity at this point ali143's Avatar
    Thanks
    News trading kafi easy trading hy main to yahi use karta hon ku k main new hon trading me or is ko use karny sy mujhy kafi acha profit mil jata hy koi be newbies agar acha profit earn karna cahta hy to usay cahiye k wo sab sy pehly is k bary me jankari haisl kr ley us sy is ko kafi faida ho sakta hy or is me kafi movement hoti hy high impact news me or dosray analysis sy batter hy k is ko he fallow kar liya jay.

Senior Member aj98001 is on a distinguished road aj98001's Avatar
    Thanks
    मैं अभी भी व्यापार में खबर का लाभ उठाने की कोशिश कर रहा हूँ, लेकिन अभी भी कुशल और लगातार नहीं नुकसान, मैं खबर अपने प्रभाव इतना महान है और कीमत कैसे खबर के समय में बाजार के साथ सौदा करने के लिए आपको सिखा कि विदेशी मुद्रा समाचार का विश्लेषण नहीं है जैसा कि आप जानते पिप के सैकड़ों ले जा सकते हैं क्योंकि बाजार है, प्रभावित हो रहा है लगता है....

Banned chelsea419 is an unknown quantity at this point chelsea419's Avatar
    Thanks
    since i started trading forex i trade with technical analysis and i have made profits from trading it. i do not know how to analyse the news when they happen so to me news is not profitable

Member fehong is an unknown quantity at this point fehong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the impact of the news in the news a lot but very strong with regard to the circumstances of a country it would have a great effect also on our forex market, therefore we should indeed always be vigilant when it will be released and it will be better.

Member jhuma48563 is an unknown quantity at this point jhuma48563's Avatar
    Thanks
    most of the traders eagerly awaits for these intelligence announcements, sometimes the hopefulness of a major economic program announcements modify break a great combat to the activity before the actualized announcements.

Banned Javed Yaqoob is on a distinguished road Javed Yaqoob's Avatar
    Thanks
    g ha news say aak new trader ko fida hotay hay or as k knowladge me azafa hotay hay or wo asani say trade kar saktay hay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 627 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)