+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 627 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Thread: Example of effect of news in trading.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you sach he ki trade news as accha kamai hota he par you aur bhi bara sach him ki news as long as log what the market is. What I want to ask my fellow members is to give some good examples that can certainly pull the market upside down. Moreover, news that comes out regularly also affects the market? news se Khoya he. main news tab trade to bare me utna nehi janta tha. thik ja raha tha market. par achanak market ek aisa mor li ki balance 0 pe pohcha root.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news constantly reflects the fate of foreign exchange trading, every time you choose a yen against the US dollar as a direct descending event for this coin and I am just in case the sale loses $ 1500. This is caused by natural disasters about Japanese criticism through the news that I expect an earthquake earth. But this failed and because of the lack of performance for the criticism. But I learned from this loss until the outlet followed the news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, when the towering impact is published, the mart moves clanking and on this screen I cogitate the reason for the reasoning is not successful, but when there is no intelligence, then the analysis of discipline is better for us. so we have to interpret both of them but we must immediately do the info abstraction carefully and trade news is very important for traders whether they really trade long term or short term especially if we open a trade and once in a while high impact news breaks out than our position can hit sl or it will help floating and in the worst case mc. therefore constantly check the news before trading.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader knows that news and releases have an impact on the forex market. If the unemployment rate is low, it shows the currency is stronger but in the long run. We must keep an eye on market news because they greatly influence trends. Trading news is not easy. It has to deal with staying on the most news all day. The market moves according to the announcement of the main news from various countries. and Melodramatic cost movement can occur if a sudden situation occurs. This could be a change in the level of powerlessness from centralized banks to semi-political events or war activities. However, it is not the situation itself that drives the industry, but the hope of an event that creates market movements.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know the thik ja raha tha market Besides that news that comes out regularly also affects the market far away from the roots of Pohcha. factors that must be considered when we trade. An unexpected news that can suddenly become very important news, sach he ki trading news as accha kamai hota he par ae aur What I want to ask my fellow members is to provide some good news examples that affect the main news markets what news se khoya he. tab trade headlines to bare me utna nehi janta tha. definitely pull the market upside down.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the news is very important especially in the forex trading business because this news immediately influences the forex market. You can become a successful trader if you can understand and analyze the news correctly, you can make a profit in almost every trade. and Fundamental analysis can be very useful for long-term traders, but where for brokers, short-term traders, swing traders, break-out traders, it is technical analysis that plays an important role. Whatever method you use don't forget that "Trend is your friend". Always trade in the direction of trends. Only experienced brokers trade against the trend, they enter and exit quickly to pick up some useful pips that require phenomenal skills and experience.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know that news is a very important thing that affects moreover news that comes out regularly also affects market news in a special way. main news tab trade to bare me utna nehi janta tha. thik ja raha tha market. What I want to ask my members is to provide some good examples of news factors to consider when we trade. An unexpected news that you can suddenly sach he ki trade news as accha kamai hota him par ae bur bhi sach he ki news as log of course pulls the market upside down.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading method. I learned more about my personality type while designing a method that would fit my personality the best and I learned how to be more disciplined and bring more order in my life. stopping the bad habits that were just wasting my time and focusing on my goals for my future and building a business from ground up.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    frex trading mien news ka bhoot hi amal dakhl h agar ham as mien news ko dakh ker trade kerte hien tu ham as mien her bar kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien news ko follow karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar news k ane sy pahle market ki herkat ko dakhna hota h agar ham ko as mien andaza ho jata h tu ham as mien trade ker sakte hien aur agar ham ko as mien news k pata nahi chalta h tu ham as mien trade belkul b nahi ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien kam karna hota hai.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the effects of the news are often not as expected and sometimes good news but in a bad market result, and I think it happens all the time, and most importantly we must pay attention to the daily range of the pair, because of saturation news on the market then the possibility of the market will reverse direction quickly, despite the good news and then many times the price of a currency will rise and vice versa if a bad moment for a currency shows standing for mass information the nip report is a moral acknowledgment that it is tempting-providenal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 627 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)