+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 627 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: Example of effect of news in trading.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is very important for forex traders. I also think when big news releases the market can move very large pip. So I think when you don't know how the market moves in forex news then you should avoid that moment. One time a good analysis can come back when a big news comes. So when trading every trader must be careful. and This is a very reasonable example, dude, I really want to visualize a sample of news that makes sense, influences market time, as long as this news thread infacts is the driving force of the market and is very helpful at this time of all traders, fortunately.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We aur bhi bara sach he ki news as log what is the balance karli he. maine apna news se khoya he tab trade news headlines to bare me utna nehi janta pe pohcha root know the news is a very important factor to consider when we trade sach tha. thik ja raha tha market. par achanak market ek aisa mor li ki balance he ki trade news se accha kamai hota he par ye An unexpected news that suddenly can certainly pull the market upside down. Moreover, news that comes out regularly also greatly affects the market. What I want to ask my fellow members is to give some examples of good news that affects the market? you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market is a very complex market. Not only regular events / news, which affect market movements, but every major economic and political event in any part of the world can have a big impact. The news coming out of large countries significantly affected the foreign exchange market. but big events in small countries can also have a big impact on forex. take the example of the debt crisis in Greece. EURO has dropped down since the latter half of 2011. And yes, fundamental analysis of the trading market has its own importance and frankly because the market also passes World economic guidelines - and news about all of this has an impact on the market of course - experienced traders can guess the market is moving well according to news updates.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the main things in the Forex market that operators need to learn is fundamental analysis and in this way operators can obtain huge profits. Every trader is serious and must have basic knowledge about Forex and its impact on the market to see what he is doing in this field and not be stupid. and because you are pure technical analysis then I wouldn't be surprised if you say it is a good technical analysis in your trade and I think you also have a chance to succeed, but if I have these two important links between technical analysis and fundamentals

5. The Following User Says Thank You to damage For This Useful Post:

radjo (2019-11-19)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true that with news trading many traders get good profits and also they get good success but it is also true that with news trading many traders face losses and there are accounts that reach zero with news trading so here with caution trading and learning are good and good knowledge and good work experience is very important if you are successful then you get good success, and new trading is the only benefit when you order a match because it becomes "Sell Stop" per "Buy Stop" because of the lagana option hoga kun ka trading news ma market tezi said the movement of the carti ha.ya to the bahut he was lucky yes the pit was bahut he lost hope that trading co ma.aur aksar trading news trader Bloomberg sa karty han.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

radjo (2019-11-19)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news effect on forex is huge. You must always be up-to-date with forex news. I think forex is a big market and is very much related to the international economy. So if the economy of any country is in a downward position, then that certainly affects the country's currency and hence will create an instant impact on that currency. Sometimes you can get a decent profit by trading forex with news. and in forex news was very bad some time ago ... I experienced losing money on forex ... I lost my $ 2000 just because of news of the death of Hugu Shavaz. he is the president of the country .. it was my very bad experience in forex .. that day i knew how the market behaved after the news .. the news would change the forex story hole .. so be careful and attentive,

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there will be some news that has influenced the market such as nfp, interest rate calls etc. I am still making an effort to take advantage of news in trading other than still not proficient and often suffer losses. I feel this news affecting the market is NFP, because the effect is good and of course the value will change frequently. and Forex is the most profitable business. I think it depends on each trader. if you don't have much time, just use enough technical analysis. many traders hate when news has a high impact on their trading partners, so I think it depends and adjusts itself. Pip is good, friend

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The biggest primary twain - in fact the most nominal most measurable financial agency in reality - is EUR / USD. This brace is traded close to $ 1 trillion per day from ideal origination from Tokyo to Writer to New York 24 hours a day, digit days a week. Two currencies declare the two largest efficient entities in humanity: the US with an annual GDP of $ 11 10 trillion and Eur ozone with a GDP of at most $ 10.5 trillion. and trading based on the news differentiates the types of traders, if you are truly a beginner than you are supposed to spend too much in trading. look at all the strategies then apply them to your own ideas and planning. if you really get started and make choices quickly, then you really need to lose

11. The Following User Says Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

syahraz (2019-11-16)

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders need to study fundamental analysis and in this way the trader can get very good profits. Every serious trader must have knowledge of the basics of forex and their impact on the market. and News is always reflected in fate in Forex trading, especially when you choose the yen against the US dollar as the event goes down directly to this coin and I in the case of a sale loses $ 1500. This is caused by natural disasters for criticism of Japan by the news that I expect explosion earthquake. But this did not happen and the lack of screen size for this criticism. But I learned from this loss before the store followed the news.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bot parabot For This Useful Post:

syahraz (2019-11-16)

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I even have to share with a few firm tips. Initially, I have even found that news involving the US dollar usually offers the greatest influence on the overall market. I am sure most traders have realized this, besides that with a few exceptions, they will usually be one of the most supervised of various participants. every month there are several hot news announcements, one in each of which is an unemployment report, which is released on the first Friday of every month. the trick in that, however, might be that the biggest moves are usually made as soon as the numbers miss or beat expectations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 627 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)