+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 350 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3499

Thread: [Ask] How much a reasonable capital for forex?

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for those who are newbie and want to learn can start with 100 $ to 200$ because this is small amount and it has less risk in spending such amount.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me reasonable amount of capital for trading is not less than $1000 for cent account. i believe this is the minimum that every trader should have. without proper amount, any kind of strategy would wasteless.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Reasonable capital for trading will be different for one trader and another trader because each trader has different capabilities
    and different target to reach. So we must use capital which is suitable with our capabilities to target profit and suitable with risk
    of loss in each transaction.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafan87 View Post
    For me my friend.. the bigger the capital, the bigger you'll earn.. Not just meet the everyday needs, but more than that. As long as you trade it the right way..
    That's true. The bigger capital the bigger you earn but its also true that the bigger the capital the bigger you loss. In forex trading we don't trade base on our capital. We trade base on our strategy. Now if we have excess funds then that good but having an excess funds does not really help at all as if you get MC you loss more than you want to. That' why invest the amount that will going to make your strategy works well and nothing more.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It completely depends on your wish. You can choose what you can.
    But I can say that if your capital is more, you lose low.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafan87 View Post
    For me my friend.. the bigger the capital, the bigger you'll earn.. Not just meet the everyday needs, but more than that. As long as you trade it the right way..
    If you have more many experience the large capital investment would be good for you to start get profit, but if you experience weakness that you trading with large capital investment is not recommended

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, trading is like fishing the biger the bait bigger we get fish, but more likely to lose a bait. ifyou invest big money in trading the sooner we will have a big advantage. up and down the charts even though you remain securely in position.

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am planning to invest about $200 in Insta to start my new trading method and I am very hopeful about it. It can bring some decent profit to me and I can double my deposit in a month. I will think to increase my deposit after I get success.

Junior Member gogofx is an unknown quantity at this point gogofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For beginner try first with a small capital
    For me now my capital is 20$ on instaforex
    And I will try that I make a deposit between 50 to 100 dollars in my account

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray kehyal sy aik trader ko cahiye k wo apna capital ko thora invest kary this reason is that agar ap bri investment k liye bara experince be cahye agar apky pass hy to ap yeh risk ley sakty hen mgar better yahi hy k ap thori investment sy he suro kareen or slow slow up jany ke koshish kareen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 350 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)