+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 350 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: [Ask] How much a reasonable capital for forex?

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well as far as I think it depends from trader to trader how much trading capital they should invest with. A newbie trader should invest only the amount he can afford to lose. Because the early stage a trader remain more vulnerable for losses so it is very much important that a trader should never try to make huge trades at the initial time seeking to earn huge profits, better try to be practical and target for a practical gains.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that if you want to earn good profit, then you need a good capital, like if you want to earn at least 10 to 15$ daily, then minimum 300$ should be must in your account, because good capital help you in earning good money, so try to invest as much as possible for better earning, but the good knowledge and experience also necessary.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    then you have to invest at least 200$-500$. Don't try to make huge profit, try to control your emotions and greed to get success in Forexevery day. And the main thing that should always remember by newbie is play in trend timing only. Make sure the lot size and trend all know that any traditional business requires tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands to start a business, but in forex business you can start you business with as little as $10, and a reasonable amount is $1000.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think $200-300 will be enough to make better trade in forex. We can start our trade with even small amount than that but I think that will not be ideal capital. We will only be able to make few profits with small investments. If we do need to target huge profits then we need to invest suitable capital too.
    and At a good broker you can start with 25-50 USD and then gradually grow your account if your strategy is right. On the other hand if you pay 2 pips spread on EUR/USD then you will kill even a $500 dollar account. So choosing a broker is very important. I'm currently with Armada Markets, and they have the lowest commissions and spread in the industry, coupled with no-requotes and high quality exchange execution. I started there also at 50 USD and have been gradually growing my account.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'll always suggest that each traders that want to start trading in real account should have atleast $1.000 for micro/cent account, $10.000 for mini account and finally $100.000 for standard account. this amount is the least amount we should have in our account before entering any kind of market.
    and its depend on you how much you invest capital in forex. if you have experienced then with the small capital only you can earn good profit and if you are a begginner then large investment will alos be small investment for that newbie

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading can be started with capital of $ 10 only, but if a small capital, we are also small and the margin for profit is great too difficult and it took a long time. I think with a capital of $ 1000 with a leverage of 1:200 to be the minimum to start forex trading in order to feel more comfortable and also more chance of getting a big profit. and ha ha ha, it is hard to find a great bonus in this forum, and make our discussion becomes ineffective. If you want to quickly learn better using your account immediately cent. We must dare to sacrifice some money to our learning process. think of it as the cost of learning.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You known that the forex earning is is very high. You are invest the big money and you are earn the good profit. You are start the forex business with the borrow money and you are earn the low profit. I think that you are invest the money more than 500$. You are work the market strategy base. At the first time when we doing practices on the demo trading account then also uses the $5000 or more as our initial capital and also doing practices and on that time maximum time we doing profit easily ,but when we go to the real trading account then we can not uses the sufficient capital and doing losses ,so I think we should be uses the same capital on the real trading account too.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me $10 is not bad as a cent account and as a starting because if loss then its will not go big amount but i think we must need to cent account for that. but we also need to trade with low lot size because if we use high lot then it may loss within very short time . and I think initially we should not think of what is reasonable profit and how much capital we need to invest to gain it, but we should keep focus on improving out trading strategy and skills. Once we are confident enough we should think of how much profit will be adequate if we earn daily and what percent we are able to earn without taking too much risk and calculate the appropriate capital according to this

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best information that we can make it its the best information the working the right issues we have to work and be sure that we are doing the rigt form the right idea is trading forex with a good amount we have to really we know around 250 is right i thing everyone ko start small capital say lana chahiyy 50$ or 100$ or 2 3 pairs per kam karna chahiyyor jab skillfull ho jayy tu ap ko reasonable profit gain kar saktay ha after that per ap ic ko barha kar 500$or 1,000$ kar saktay ha

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me I�d like to believe that there is no certain money amount to start do Forex trading you have able to join forex with any amount you wish but in my opinion the big capital money amount is been more better than small capital and do not forget the experiences and knowledge are also playing roles of trading Forex working.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 350 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)