+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 350 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3499

Thread: [Ask] How much a reasonable capital for forex?

Member muhammadhusnain is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadhusnain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it depend on type of trading you do, level of experience and expectations of earning you have from forex trading - but for newbies lower the capital safer it would be, forex being risky they may lose due to lack of knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rohitkumar11 is an unknown quantity at this point rohitkumar11's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar aapko forex me profit karna hai to apako bahut hi hard work karna hota hai aur sath me apako bahut hi invest karna padata hai agar aapko trade karna nahi aata hai to aapko demo account me practice karna jaruri hota hai bad me aapko real account banan hota hai aur trade karna hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lg_pkl View Post
    I think and I think $ 1000 is already very nice not little and not much in my opinion, so if we use the MM is good, then it would be safe secure our account, of course, we also have to be disciplined and relaxed
    Dear mere hiasb se to forex market me her trader ke liye alag alag capital ka role hota hai kisi ko 100$ ki capital se bhi good profit earn ho sakta hai to kisi ko 1000$ ka capital bhi kum ho jata hai yah hamare knowldge aur experience ke uper depand karta hai.

Member instforex is an unknown quantity at this point instforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gi han forex ke kaa mko ap ne responsibility ke sath karna hota hai warna ap forex ka kaam pura nahi kar sakein gein ko kaam ap ne aik month mein karna hota hai iss waja sai ap apne kaam ko shedule ke sath karna hota hai

Member so2020 is an unknown quantity at this point so2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    Due to less knowledge and experience ..beginner always confused about how much amount is reasonable..?? but there is a good way to learn and trading ,, that is CENTS Accpont ..due to less investment involves less risk and also cant take much risk with this..i think 100 $ enough to new beginner

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginning with $100 is good enough. try 1 % profit every day that means 1 dollar daily. if you first month can do this then you have a good skill. but you need 2 years more practice for that earning. to earn more is not important. it is important to learn the trading system well.

Banned im2sweet is an unknown quantity at this point im2sweet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wine making I am looking for that certain business to start over you look as much as you can so that you can and get the maximum of a profit off from the maximum per capita as you can get make a good day

Banned solamanaulia6664 is an unknown quantity at this point solamanaulia6664's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to me there is no reasonable limit of capital in forex trading market but I think huge capital is greatly helpful for trading in forex trading market because wiping out such capital is quite difficult or there is more possibility to recover loss, thanks.

Member 14fariha is on a distinguished road 14fariha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a great earning source. but if a trader want to make good profit from forex, he must has to invest a good capital. because little capital will not help you to make big. 700$ i think is a good capital to make good trading result. but it is a very risky place and you always have to be very careful about your trading so that you can keep your capital safe.

Senior Member TheFxTrader will become famous soon enough TheFxTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on how much profit you want to get from that capital, in forex trading you can invest small amount of money, and this is on of the advantages of the forex, that's hy you are free to invest a small or big capital.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 350 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)