+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 652 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Member arelonso2015 is on a distinguished road arelonso2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far, I'm not trading manually, I'm used an EA to trading my forex trading. My EA does not has stop loss function but it has great strategy to avoid the mass loss within it strategy. For the take profit I will take or set in 30 pips per trade.
    ~New Year 2015, New Goal & Ambition in my life~
    Arelonso 2015

Banned jawad janee is an unknown quantity at this point jawad janee's Avatar
    Thanks
    don't think about the stop lose ............... when you think about stoplose then you are not sure your trading target.............. so make your self so sure that this direction is 100 percent ok and it will trun toward my target

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ammar87 is an unknown quantity at this point ammar87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear i calculate the stop loss and take profit targets by putting my strategy on the market behavior and my dear i have a plenty of strategies in which i have put the take profit and stop loss, dear my these two values stop loss and take profit both these values depends upon the strategy that i am using on the current market trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waseem boy is an unknown quantity at this point waseem boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han dosto mery khayal me to ye dono stop loss aur take profit ki koi fix value nahi hoti
    ye dono cheeze support aur resistance se decide ki jati hai..jaise ki aapki buying deal ka tp uska next resistance ke pas hona chahiey aur uska sl uske next support ke paas
    Issi strategy se kafi log market me trade karte hai

Member mirmuhammadbilal is an unknown quantity at this point mirmuhammadbilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear humein stop loss aur take profit 15 se 20 pips ka lagana chahiye his a best stop loss and take profit mujhe es startgy se kafi profit hota hai aur main daily mein yehi use karta hoon aur acha margin earn karta hoon

Senior Member wliddd is an unknown quantity at this point wliddd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    exactly dude we are dealing with a everchanging market so our targets should be dynamic and suit the market conditions well. our targets should be flexible enough to accumulate more profits and minimise the loses. only then we will be able to survive and gain in this business

Senior Member wasibegana is on a distinguished road wasibegana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders set the take profit after 25 pips and stop loss after 50 pips its mean that if we get profit two times and loss one times then you earning is zero . So i don't like this i used mostly take profit when i am sure about pairs price if goes in profit after technical analysis then i use the trade and set take profit some times.

Member namikot is an unknown quantity at this point namikot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no exact method to calculate the stop loss and take profit.It depends on experience.If you can calculate resistance and support.Then you may get an idea about stop loss and take profit.

Member fx.online07 is an unknown quantity at this point fx.online07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree using support and resistance areas as sl and tp is a good way to , in fact there are different methods that people use to set these targets and i this thread is showing me how people using different to set these sl and tp targets

Senior Member hibasuk is an unknown quantity at this point hibasuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray keyal sy yeh apko apni greed control kr k or situation k hsiab sy mainge karna horta hy k ap ko sotp loss or take profit kha lagani chaiye yahi agar idea apka sahi hy to ap apni managemnt k hisab sy earning me izafa kr sakty hen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 652 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 391 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)