+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 652 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh trader per depend kerta hai kay woh kitna profit lana chahta ha or kitna loss bardashat ker sakta ha woh us planning kay tahet he trade kerey ga , agar ap kay trade ki volume ziada ha to ap ko stop loss zaroor lagan chahiya other wise trade ko low volume main he lagaien or take profit lagaien or relex ho jaien . stop loss aur take profit ki calculation ap k trading style aur apki us strategy py depend karta hy jo ap use kar rahy hoty hein. her strategy k leiy alag stop loss aur take profit hota hy. stop loss aur take profit ki calculation k liey ye bat b zaroori hy k ap kon sa time frame use kar rahy ho. her time frame k liey alag stop loss aur take profit ki value hoti hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i continually hoping to discipline for my rule trading set up... and that i setting the maximum for loss in at some point is 30 pip or 3% risk... and that i barely let the profit run until the limit if i'm in floating and... other then the minimum i should get 2% per day... therefore if i accumulate for 1 month i will gain 40%... when i operate with this online community tough immediately after doing the job i've got to understand Forex. and when i achieve a good knowledge coming from in this article. in order that i could effortlessly control effortlessly my own profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi boys, that i have to be compelled to get hold of come 20 pips of hospitality apparel daytime was initially negligible and is going to a bit additional primarily based upon the promote concerning the proven fact that daytime though, quite typically that i placed it connected to firmly sl throughout the minimum or merely the highest expense the proven fact that daytime. thanks I think the traders mortal the incompatible transmute but i use the avow clear retributive 20 pips for the trades and i use the 500 pips for the preclude death because the both reading mart is locomote rearward .

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i continually used technical analysis for setting sl and tp. truly this is often terribly arduous call on our behalf out to set the sl and tp.. we having innumerable confusion and expectation type any trade.. using less sl than tp is my technique and that i continually used sl not a little over 50 and tp ninety -150 typically position size calculation is stressed out in many influence Forex books.Sizing a position should be done in line with setting the right stop-loss and take profit levels.And it's had to lose all the account's money if you manage risk and position size every time you enter the forex

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    Mere khayal se stop loss aur take profit ki koi fix value nahi hoti
    ye dono cheeze support aur resistance se decide ki jati hai..jaise ki aapki buying deal ka tp uska next resistance ke pas hona chahiey aur uska sl uske next support ke paas
    Issi strategy se kafi log market me trade karte hai

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear for exchange our daily life if you are working on forex trading then you have to try to gain some extra quality is like experience and sharing skills this reading skills will help you to gaining extra income from forex trading basically forex trading is business so we are use our business qualities and then we can easily get money from forex business in forex business many traders failed to get profit because they do not have any trading qualities like how how to verify the trend and they did not use stop loss so they lost their money

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear iss kay liya aap ko trend indicator chahiya hota hay or us say hi aap andaza kar saktay ho kay market nay jaana kis taraf hay aik dafa aap ko sahi andaza ho jaay to phir hi aap us taraf entry laytay ho kay ab buy may entry layni hay ya sell may laykin forex may chart kay baad ya sab say best idea hay.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a few methodology one uses, its eer improved to firmly hump these targets on each condition we unfastened. though i comfort judge that many variety of planning is often amendment to firmly amendment when compared to a ergodic illustration clearly as the train, we ought to set these targets in each and every trade no matter if it's a haphazard image. this testament exploit in minimizing the number and to firmly consolidate the construction.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,t a calculation of stop loss and take profits are very important for our positions to get a good profit and also to minimize the losses if ... Place Stop & Profit Targets like A Professional - Today's article is going ... Two, we need to determine our stop loss to then determine our position size on the ... I like to always start with the premise that I will 'let the market take me out', ...- Learn how to set a stop loss and take profit order using traditional risk ... Figure out the distance of the current market price to your target price (in pips). ... Now that you know the risk reward values, go ahead and calculate the ...

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yai bat ap nay bhut achea bat ki hai magar yai huamy andazay sai he karna hota hai kio k kafi trader is cheeze ko kafi kam rakhty hain sl ko then wo loss kar jaty hain market nay dubara us point par ana he hota hai is leayy ap sl ka use 30 pips tak karay its better.... I do not specify the interrupt amount or have vantage most of the second i set only 10 pips for my merchant but if i reach this amount of pips then i artless wares dealing and i do not use consonant deprivation on my job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 652 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)