+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 652 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you localize stoppage deprivation according to Fibonacci levels where you money direction testament go in this container. If you are stalking money management you will bed to position your forestall departure according to your venture destruct that you are intended to strike for the trade. I do not count the stop loss and profit targets. I use a standard and definite indicator. I live to write on my trading position. it does take time. because retracement is normal. and it has been well mapped by the indicator. we just stayed on the charts mt4 use us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    calculations depends inside the trade you have got done that what more than a little trade you opened if you really opened the trade with constant fluctuations moving up and down then i make use of the maximum loss and minimum loss purpose by using the candlestick chart time frame of 5 min i calculate that what are classified as the maximum loss and profit within the whole previous 5 min inside the chart it helps me plenty.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im certain targets and stop losses betting on the market and therefore the timing of me inside the deal and is it a deal scalping the deal long out to a few extent in scalping mark may be a stop loss 10 points and therefore the target is additionally 10 points and typically akther, if confirmed, in fact price within the direction as to the transaction as if long the target deal 50 points and 50 points stop loss additionally

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as for myself, i will be able to select to a little degree bigger tp that will be around 50-100 pips. this as a result of im trading in bigger time frame, h4. and trading in which timeframe surely want a whole lot of patient, cause its not simple to actually get a precise signal, therefore when it's role is come up, i won't bring it simple, therefore i believe 50-100 pips could be a worth my time waiting the smart signal.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely no repaired negotiate dimensions, merely repaired possibility. i'm able to firmly merely place during which within my case no more than build positive this sl at intervals pips coming from access purpose will most likely be therefore broad as to firmly bring concerning utilization of terribly very small quantity, i'm able to firmly go during which deal and even as await a further prospect.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is easy. To do that you have to have a proper trading education. Simply all the professional traders have a trading plan with them. Use one of them or simply made it out for you. Making a trading plan is the best thing you can do if you can. Because in that way you can learn something and you can trust your self. I think forex trading is very good business.If the price is above the pivot point you can close the order at that level. You can take long positions with stop-loss below the pivot point and profit targets a few points below R1. But if prices rise strongly and penetrate R1, stop-loss could be raised and placed under the R1 while it shifts to the target profit level R2. Happy trading.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I spend for forex trading itself, as I do not have much time I just targeting a number of pips only, so when it could pips then immediately stop and close my netbook and re-again the next day, another case that I can monitor it all day in front of me will long survive without fast closing agar humain loses ko reduce kerna hai aur profit ko zyada hai hai aur ager loses ko stop bhi kerna hai tu sirf es ka aik hi hal hai k jo hum kam karay wo seekh ker karay forex main jo bhi qadam uthay us k baray main soch lain k es k baray main mjy knowledge hai bhi ya nahi.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you're right. however i feel if you're short term trader you then will manually shut your trade therefore in now you dont got to set your stop loss purpose. much of the time i shut my trade by manually while others time i set stop loss 30-50 pips and take profit 20 pips. You square quit release according to Fibonacci levels where you money management instrument go in this somebody. If you are people money management you module person to property your grab failure according to your try dismantle that you are planned to select for the exchange.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap forex marketplace mai self belief ko built krna hai tou ap ko shoro mai demo account mai zada tuime dena hai jis sey ap foreign exchange market mai self belief ko constructed kr sakty ho aur forex marketplace mai confidence constructed honey key terrible ap market sey every day ka every day income target kr

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Foreex market mai jab ak trader market mai trade open krta hai tou wo Stop loss aur take profit ko bhe calculate krta hai. Trader stop loss aur take profit ki ratio 1:3 hoti hai. Aur wo apney target ko achieve krney ey lye market mai proper analysis krta hai aur trend ko folow krta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 652 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)