+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 652 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 600 650 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Senior Member klmmnn is an unknown quantity at this point klmmnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    that means you are a short term trader and looking for small profits. but when one comes across a trend and closes their positions for 30pips only is as guilty as holding on to a losing trade. so in my opinion sl and 'tp targets should be dynamic

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fx_boy is an unknown quantity at this point fx_boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    agree using support and resistance areas as sl and tp is a good way to trade, in fact there are different methods that people use to set these targets and i this thread is showing me how people are using different techniques to set these sl and tp targets

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    The process of risk management of forex extremely important in currency trading, where the capacity may be double-edged sword. You may find that your operations profitable in the acceleration, but few people pay attention to the acceleration of their losses as well as through the same ability that attracted to Forex trading the first place.

Member futary245 is an unknown quantity at this point futary245's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its a great way to use the fibo to calculate the sl and tp targets. lots of traders use it and it is among the best tool to calculate targets

Member Jahidul Islam is an unknown quantity at this point Jahidul Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i start my trading and when i go to order for buy or sell trade so i must use stop loss toll in my trading but some time not use i think when i fell this order is risky so i use stop loss toll and some time i use take profit also.

Senior Member elsamty is an unknown quantity at this point elsamty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I calculate my stop loss to equal my take profit. For me stop loss is 40 pips and take profit is 40 pips. If trade my strategy very well, then price hit tp before hit stop loss.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of my take profit and stop-loss targets are based upon the pivots line.. this is why actually I dont have any static or random number of targets in my trading... I let the market decide what should be my take profits and stop-loss targets.. And using these pivot lines also saved my trade manytimes..
    Searching Myself...

Junior Member shahid abbas is an unknown quantity at this point shahid abbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually losses andgains are part and parcel of the customs and forex trading. For me, if there is no loss, not the business name. But, we need to know how to control the losses from growing. i use fixed ratio of Profit

Senior Member zexmo is an unknown quantity at this point zexmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that we can not determine with certainty where we will put the stop loss and take profit because the market dynamic in nature so we just follow what the price is at that time w eget profit and we losses

Banned nida1 is on a distinguished road nida1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think there is no need to calculate , we just have to try to calculate our risk , then these two points will automatically drive out, we should have to try that select minimum pips as take profit ,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 652 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 600 650 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)