+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 652 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me trader ko stop loss apne analysis se he market me use karna chahiye,esme trader ko jald baaji se kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna apne trading system ke hisaab se trade open karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

misbah1 (2018-03-23)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,367 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it relies upon your procedure. On the off chance that you are doing scalping then you ought to
    pick the closest high or low for your stop loose. In the event that you can likewise utilize rotate point which will demonstrate the middle line and support and hold for the day.it it will enable you to put your stop to free and take benefit setting. Along these lines, there are numerous ways that can be valuable. Try not to put your stop lose and take profit arbitrarily and settled pips.it won't help you.

--- Update ---

it relies upon your procedure. On the off chance that you are doing scalping then you ought to
    pick the closest high or low for your stop loose. In the event that you can likewise utilize rotate point which will demonstrate the middle line and support and hold for the day.it it will enable you to put your stop to free and take benefit setting. Along these lines, there are numerous ways that can be valuable. Try not to put your stop lose and take profit arbitrarily and settled pips.it won't help you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-26), Akhterp (2018-02-26), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), ghaffar500 (2018-03-09), hmforex (2018-02-25), incomejobs (2018-02-24), iqrayousaf (2018-02-23), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-25), jobless (2018-02-25), mian5575405 (2018-02-21), misbah1 (2018-03-23), munibkhan (2018-02-27), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14), sufiyan22 (2018-02-22)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I work to believe that it once fixed jazz as a calculation, not a stochastic figure.
    I am not a pioneer who finds a safe destination is sad, some traders do it that way as well.
    But to love the author a lot of good references. Initially when I was the main target of reciprocity,
    I had my position blinking at the large number attending because the target of labial loss was ordinalized
    before it got through my purchase straight away.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pemburu For This Useful Post:

misbah1 (2018-03-23)

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I focus on thirty pips, almost all find this problem, if no doubt the problem will occur,
    I will consider a reduction in income that prevents it.
    People use to set these targets as well as when I give birth this shows everyone exactly
    how each person uses a variety of approaches to define the target type of sl and also this tp.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to serius For This Useful Post:

misbah1 (2018-03-23), munich (2018-02-22)

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on your strategy. If you are doing scalping then you should
    choose the nearest high or low for your stoploose. If you can also
    use pivot point which will show the center line and support and hold for the day.it it will help you to put your stoploose and take profit setting. So, there are many ways that can be useful. Do not place your SL and TP randomly and fixed pips.it will not help you.

Junior Member kadash will become famous soon enough kadash's Avatar
    Thanks
    This technique is widely used by fund managers.
    Application of this technique is to place stop loss about 10 pips above 2-day-2-day high-
    and-low on the previous two days. This technique is more suitable
    for long-term traders who have large amounts of capital.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are a good trader, but I have one question for you,
    are you sometimes greedy to make second place?
    50 pips nice If we can do that consistently i think the result is very good. 50 pips is a very big value, in fact I just set a target of about 10 pips per day and sometimes I lose a few pips in a day.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It all depends on your analysis and point of entry considering you choose 20 pips for taking profit
    so stop loss maybe 10 but what about entering early
    before the end of real fall down then you set your stop loss up to 10 pips below the actual price.
    fall but this is a different main guide line according to many factors that you rate yourself every trade

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The correct stop loss calculation and to minimize losses if the running position against the habits
    and forex trading if there is no loss, not how to control
    it is very important for our position to get good how to calculate sl and tp this.
    Target Losses business name that we need to know profit taking is profit and also part and package.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you will make a decision at the right time then you will get more profits and will have less chance of losing.
    But sometimes you can become emotional and you can make decisions that will hurt you.
    So forex is not a game that business and your business will do like a game then big game can be played with you.
    Have fun and be happy in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 652 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)