+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 652 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Senior Member tabassam is an unknown quantity at this point tabassam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also exchanged some deals without take benefit but i am sure i haven't got much benefit in those deals, Its better to keep SL and TP depending on research.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackman is an unknown quantity at this point blackman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is a situation as Correct calculation of stop loss and take profits are very important for our positions to get a good profit and also to minimize the losses if the position are running against the market in time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Take profit and stop loss both are mostly important in Forex. Stop loss order save our account from the great loss and take profit helps us to get the profit at the certain price level. I always use them whenever placing an order into the market. I always target 2:1 ratio for the take profit and stop loss order.

Banned rajit is an unknown quantity at this point rajit's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i use stop loss on the loss of 10$ and take profit upto 20$ but i donot use stoploss and takeprofit because i trade when i online i donot trade offline because when ever i get offline while trading i get a loss and loss is not good for me

Junior Member nazmulluc is an unknown quantity at this point nazmulluc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Operators in some statistical data used in SL, tp and targets randomly. I personally fabw in most cases, is also used to calculate order SL and tp and use, also sometimes randomly target.

Senior Member skabi is an unknown quantity at this point skabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just target myy profit about 40 pips for every transaction & my stop loss about 90 pips . just one position per day .i don't need more trad , just trade saf .

Banned piglo is an unknown quantity at this point piglo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just want to geet profit 15 pips in one day was minimal & could be more depending on how the market on that day but sometimes I put it about SL in the lowest or the highest price that day .

Senior Member niceshot is an unknown quantity at this point niceshot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can make people rich fast.I usually calculate my profits and Stop loss depending on the trade and point of entry in the trade.Also if I aim at profits of 30 pips then I set up Stop Loss at 10 pips.Also different trades have different targets and when i do scalping it is just few pips as profits and Stop Loss is also accordingly .Good luck, guy.

Member farukk421 is an unknown quantity at this point farukk421's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi all India forex forum users.I am in forex about two years.
    Correct calculation of stop loss and take profits are very important for our positions to get a good profit and also to minimize the losses if the position are running against the market. So how do you calculate these sl and tp targets? I hope all India forex forum users will be happy.

Senior Member basa is an unknown quantity at this point basa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is best job for our earning. Losses are part and parcel of the customs and forex trading. For me, if there is no loss, not the business name. But, we need to know how to control the losses from growing.Good luck and have nice pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 652 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)