+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 652 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Member clasmerry is an unknown quantity at this point clasmerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its not good to exchange your layover failure outlet. I connect you don't need to propose prevent diminution if the terms is effort to fashion you SL. Retributive tolerate the sum and guidance for the succeeding condition that how can you revert your loss and earn some extra pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that I like to short term forex trading. Forex trading is risky for long term form me because my strategy is short term strategy. I take 20 pips for take profit but i don't use stop loss. I think stop loss is not essential for my short term trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Correct calculations of stop loss and take profit tend to be of supreme significance, because many people think which entry is actually robust, however on actuality any kind of average system can offer u a good entry however the exit strategy is actually the majority of important of all

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This really is very simple there tend to be a lot of colculater availeble with regard to count number pips. Expert trader daily simply earn limitless pips. if u daily take profit ten to fifty pips profit after that this really is good with regard to u as a result of this really is my daily target.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear stop loss aur take profit har koi apni trading strategy k mutabiq use karta hai mein support resistance method ko use kar k trading karta hon aur mein isi method ko follow kar k apna stop loss aur total profit lgata hon

Member jahiruzzama is an unknown quantity at this point jahiruzzama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its not good to interchange your halt loss show. I ignoble you don't beggary to change catch going if the terms is feat to meet you SL. Right stomach the release and organization for the succeeding office that how can you retro-vert your loss and earn some extra pips.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that my stop loss and my take profit is actually depend upon support resistent. so, my stop loss and my take profit is basically not fix, this very confirm through support and resistent degree. so i can trade using low risk and higher reward

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,676 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main stop loss and take profit ka target correct calculation kar kay place krna chhy aor Forex Trading main Trader ko order position jb lana ho usy time say Trader in stops ko laga lia kry is tarah sy Trader ko market sy profit ho ga aor loss ziaada nhy ho ga

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that it will depend on my strategy . If i trade Forex using a trading strategy which can use fixed stop loss and take profit, example i can use 30 pips as my stop loss and 50 pips as my take profit, then it will be easy for me to set my stop-loss and my take-proft, But with other strategy, my stop loss an take profit will be different depend on the candlestick pattern.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i might such as to offer u a thanks with regard to beginning u risk. yes i make use of stop loss and take profit tools just about almost most time as a result of i need to earn safe method and need to trade on tension totally free of charge. the majority of of the actual trader perform not make use of stop loss so their own account could be very harmful to the confident people as a result of if u trade on reverse method after that u lost just about almost most of u money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 652 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)