View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 771 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned psamehdaw is an unknown quantity at this point psamehdaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    The foex robot is not affectives thing therefores i did not believes on this and i do believe that human when trades manually will produce better results compared to when trading using robots really !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned niloyraj is an unknown quantity at this point niloyraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    the final results of the certificates which votes exactly the same value, while the recognised goods only 3 of them, that carries out your voice.
    Allows for a number of other customers, gave the voice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kalma00 is an unknown quantity at this point kalma00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex can make you rich quickly. Yeah I believe there are good robots and should be. But I have not tried any of them till now. If a good trader and a good programmer join together a good robot can be made. Apply safe strategies........................................ .................................................. ....................

Senior Member nhatban is on a distinguished road nhatban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a great business and a great design is a factor of the same great system can be done ...but I have not tried any of them until now .... Considering the great robot and should be.

Senior Member nbh75 is an unknown quantity at this point nbh75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dont think to buy forex trading robots with it.Because we can use the money capital of which is used to buy a robot.But I think we should develop a good strategy and then create a robot with that strategy and use it.It would be much better.

Banned baija is an unknown quantity at this point baija's Avatar
    Thanks
    yep i believe you can find beneficial software and really should become. but i've got not tried any one of these until currently. if a beneficial dealer and a beneficial developer join collectively a superb automatic robot might be manufactured.

Member barshu naat badbole is an unknown quantity at this point barshu naat badbole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    aap to yaqeen ki baat kr rahein hai lekin mujhe to forex robot ka naam bhi acha nhi lagta forex agr trader khud trade krein to ye bahut achi strategy hai mai khud trade krta hun

Member senengsego is an unknown quantity at this point senengsego's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually continue to hesitation tool automatic robot, due to the fact We have never ever browse the success stories of the people who may have used the automatic robot. Inside the background regarding forex trading, from your earlier for this, prosperous dealers are those who also buy and sell with all the handbook approach.
    i fear not the man who has practiced 10.000 kicks once, but i fear the man who has practiced one kick 10.000 times.
    By: Bruce lee

Junior Member rivera is an unknown quantity at this point rivera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe, i still use robot in my trading. even i ever get margin call because of robot, but i think i just need to reduce the risk, and the robot will works better for me and give me good profit everyday

Banned Md Nahid Reja is an unknown quantity at this point Md Nahid Reja's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't beleive in forex Robots but sometimes it worked for me it would not hurt us to trust the robot and there is no harm nor do we believe it and it is part of the private traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 771 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)