View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 771 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned oasin is an unknown quantity at this point oasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    [edit]HistoryQueen Anne's proclamation of 1704 introduced the gold standard to the British West Indies, putting the West Indies about two hundred years ahead of the East Indies in this respect. Nevertheless, silver pieces of eight continued to form an important

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilal02 is on a distinguished road bilal02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jinab men is par yaqeen to rakhta hoon kun ke ye aik nai cheez he leken kun ke vote se bhi pata chalta he ke aksar log is se loge is par yaqeen nahi rakhty he kun ke wo is ko istimal karny ka tajraba nahi rakhty he our nai cheez ko azmany se darty he ke shaid is se nuqsan na ho jai our apni invest he kho da.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bahut se trader Robot par bharosa karke kafi high lot ki trading kar dete hai, scalping mein bhi bahut trader iska use karte hai, lekin meri nazar mein robot ka use karna achcha nahi hota hai, ismein capital tak blow kar sakte hai.
    mostly robots is made for scalping and professional trader use it for scalping but i think if you do not quote a good strategy in robot then it can not give us good results and you will face heavy loss if you use high lot size .

Senior Member roshi is on a distinguished road roshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rebots py believe...???
    mray khyal mn is ka andaza to tb he ho ga jb hum rebot ko use kr len gy..
    abhi tk to mn ny koi rebot use nahi kiya mgr mera shouk hai k 1 bar mn rebot zrur use krn may be us sy faida ho jaey...

Banned loveria99 is an unknown quantity at this point loveria99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do not trust to buy your foreign currency, as well as buy and sell, to use. Just because we can use the money, as the money is used to buy an automated robot. but I think that people should make a good technique, and then generate an automatic robot for this technology, which uses it. you will probably have to be much better.

Senior Member mboled is an unknown quantity at this point mboled's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont believe in forex robot. as a result of therefore higher out to trade by our self and it also will surely, be helpful for those for our particular trading.... i dont believe my self.. therefore how might it be doable on behalf of me out to believe a forex robot who will be operating automatically !

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i feel there area unit smart robots and will be. however I even have not tried any of them until currently. if an honest merchant and an honest computer programmer be a part of along an honest mechanism are often created......

Senior Member muneer123 is on a distinguished road muneer123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in forex robot.So, we should pay attention about the parameter.If you intend to use robots, don't waste your time. Who are really profitable in this robot why are they not giving proofs that this are profitable EA.

Senior Member nobinbiswas3366 is an unknown quantity at this point nobinbiswas3366's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of all because by doing safe then the lead leave be saving and all the traders gift also simulate the bourgeois may not persist the way of the losers.

Senior Member yuno is an unknown quantity at this point yuno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamla View Post
    Most of the people who makes robots are gives advertisements in ptc sites. you can get from that. But i suggest you not to go with robot rather improve your skill. We are very impressed with the name ROBOT but it is made by human being according to his perception. and forex is most volatile market. I think you understand meaning behind it.
    Forex is hard but if you do a lot of hard work then you can get success.You friend told that Forex is only for money management related student.This is not true. and only for those person who study in money management related subject. my friends is it true or what is your opinion about Forex market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 771 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)