View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 771 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned fforex is an unknown quantity at this point fforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    even if we want to make profit using robots we should use it in appropriate situation with right parameters, and for that we should have good kowledge of forex ourselves

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kakikaka is an unknown quantity at this point kakikaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i don't believe in forex robots because they can't understand the market situations and they can't work on fundamental knowledge which is really necessary while a open trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ace Cool is an unknown quantity at this point Ace Cool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friend i have voted for "no i don't belive in robot" because i think manual trading is better than using robots but some of my friends also uses robots but i don't like to use robot and i never recommend to use robots.
    Practice makes a man perfect

Senior Member dowanbi is an unknown quantity at this point dowanbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I belive in the Forex robot but i do not trade with it because i think if do trade with it then i cannot learn about this market, i want to be a successful manual trader because by manual so better to trade by our self and it will be helpful for us for our trading.

Banned lucky mufti will become famous soon enough lucky mufti will become famous soon enough lucky mufti's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i know in forex trading robot. they will do work well. for our trader that are not curious about learning forex, the robot is amazingly helpful for the company. it's profitable. however, the profit isn't therefore high.

Banned nilalo is an unknown quantity at this point nilalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya i believe in the forex robot this is very important for a trader and this is very useful for a tarder the forex robot is very good for a trader and the robot is very good for automatic business

Member wikki is an unknown quantity at this point wikki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i beleive in forex because forex is the good online business i like forex trading forex trading is the one of the best bsuiness in the world

Senior Member jahanzeb333 is an unknown quantity at this point jahanzeb333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no I am not believe in robot trading because there is no robot is genius instead of human mind and with the robot trading you never learn foreign exchange trading so if you want to earn for a long time then you must learn foreign exchange Trading in and do it your self

Senior Member brimlonk is an unknown quantity at this point brimlonk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, actually using the EA we do not need to see the chart again , just let the EA run and buy a VPS, so we can already got the profit from doing that thing, i have thinking this is good for the trader to do like that , but they need to choose the good EA first

Senior Member javedctn is an unknown quantity at this point javedctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the market moves dramatically and dynamically so I chose not to be a use of such techniques.
    i believe there are good robots and should be. but i have not tried any of them till now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 771 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)