View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 771 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually do not really have confidence in purchasing foreign exchange bots as well as buying and selling by using it. Simply because we are able to make use of the cash funds that is accustomed to purchase the automatic robot. Nevertheless, in my opinion that people ought to make a great technique after which produce an automatic robot with this technique as well as utilize it. It will likely be far better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ki baat sahi hai hame robot ke bharose trading ni karni chahiye balki apne khud ke analysis ke saat trading karni chahiye. robot to sirf apne basic concept par hi trading karta hai market ke hisaab se ni. or trading hame hamesha market ke hisaab se hi karni chaiye. It is obvious that robots are very helpful in trading and through these tools one many time trade well in this business. But i think that we should trade manually because in this business through manual trading we come to know that how effective trading can be done and we can change our tradings during trading. So that is obvious that through manual trading we come to learn many things by this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not 100% believe in forex trading but i definetly know that there are really good robots but there is something we must understand and that is the aspect of having trusts in ourselves by developing our own strategy that can be relied upon always.because same robots is being developed by individuals. Certain driven by this type of national politics selection your effect is frequently well-balanced. i prefer to have a look at app really should all people would likely tend to propose all people a superb kind i had created assisted them wholeheartedly.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually continue to hesitation tool automatic robot, due to the fact We have never ever browse the success stories of the people who may have used the automatic robot. Inside the background regarding forex trading, from your earlier for this, prosperous dealers are those who also buy and sell with all the handbook approach. yep i believe you can find beneficial software and really should become. but i've got not tried any one of these until currently. if a beneficial dealer and a beneficial developer join collectively a superb automatic robot might be manufactured.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can look at the threat automated trading system, there are many who share their robot. I also did not initially believe the robot, but after I tried it, it turns out the robot can also generate a pretty good profit and I greeting to soul a neat robot for me to business and make gain daily, but practically i don't consider it gift e'er bechance. Since the Forex robots can not import the broadcast and they work exclusive supported on the specialized reasoning i don't judge they faculty be fit to switch expeditiously.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I can,t believe on forex robot because robot have no sense about to judging the market trend. If you use robot in forex trading then your trading will never grow up because you are trading with people not with machines.
    and What I believe about a forex robot is, that they could work 24 hours nonstop, doing what we tell it to them. I believe that robots will not do forex trading orders outside of what we are setting. And the success of the forex robot, entirely on the setting that we apply.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people use a variety of Forex trading boats, another person said regarding the achievements of robotic creatures and many shed states the actual trading program. However don't allow the actual Forex software at all. Since the system assesses the marketing industry to deal face-to-face, I'm able to suggest to help all people and their own understanding for making Forex trading helps a good deal.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I truly do not want for you to spend this time period for the reason that automaton. There are several merchants diagnosed with fine probable. However given that they silly enough fast stock trading applying app, they can be hectic for you to look app automaton. The things they develop, typically listed rue. Eventually, that they get in touch with stock trading physically. think eA or expert advisor is a automated system linked to the charts so when i trade using EA but i did some mistake in that thats why again i tried with same eA by correcting the mistake now its trading in profits to keep my acount safe.that is happened because the market moves dramatically and dynamically

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont depend on robots all the time.I encourage robots which is designed by us and which we use.buying robots and trading with it blindly indicates a lazy person and he may achieve profit once but not consistent.so its better to create a robot and trade with it . and so we get the conclusion that robots or expert advisor is only good in some market condition. in the future maybe the robot is unsuitable with the market, so you must carefully if using robot in your trade.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya if you are using the robot then you should always monitor the robot. also your account must have lot of money so that you can earn profit without lossing too much money and well it will always be good to use something which is easy.But buying a robot and using it shows that a person is not interested to work hard and earn profit.So its better to learn forex design a strategy and develop a robot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 771 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)