View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 739 of 771 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 737 738 739 740 741 749 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,390 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member abokhaledelmasry is on a distinguished road abokhaledelmasry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I do not like this kind of trade because I prefer to continue my My Position myself, more just as the market changes because the Forex market variable and we have to care much monitor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to is p belive nhi karta ku k meray sath to is me boaht acha result nhi mila or me isko boaht like nhi karta ku k agar apko is k bary me proper knowledge ho ga to ap isko sahi tarha apny use me la sakty hn or iska faida utha sakty hen isky knowledge k baghair ap boaht mushkil is k sath trade kr sako gey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot can only give us a lot of profit but it can also give us much harm. many people who say they are experiencing margin call when using a robot, but some are saying they have many advantages when using a robot. I myself prefer to own rather than using a robot trading

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots cant be scam.Its not a person or something to scam.
    its a program designed by some persons.it can trade in market.
    some robots can work in market and get profits while some do not because they dont have good strategy designed.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think that teh robot just exclusive for the private traders ..i think that all the traders can invest in the robot ..well the important thing is just not all the robot success so we should make a spacial one that they garnt to us the success

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think robots are also an option beside manual trading.l think there are some well designed robots and they are safe to trade with.but you really have to monitor them time to time.so there is no set and forget robots.even using a VPS you will need to reset your connection once a week.l think using a conservative robots can help to traders to make some money without working hard.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been offered a forex robot that can automatically execute trades, but I never trust the robot. because the robot is static so it will not be able to adapt to the changing pattern of price movements are always dynamic....

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex robots are working fine somewhere and making profit to some traders, but those Robots are not for sale for few hundred dollars , these are custom made based on the proven strategy. The robots available in market for sale are craps to make money by selling them.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member marunet is an unknown quantity at this point marunet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    robot is mainly developed with some indicator. and you know, most of the time we cant depend on indicator alone. so, that is the weakness of robot. and why most of the trader don't like it. happy trading.
    yes, you are right, a robot created by a particular indicator, therefore robot will wrong open position when there is news that was released and the result from news is different from of the indicator.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even if you create a robot out of your strategy, it will still be an issue trading with your robot especially during news release period. The only robot I will trade with will be one that has been programmed not trade when there are news releases. I do not know of such robots yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 739 of 771 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 737 738 739 740 741 749 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)