View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 771 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 631 671 721 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot isnt good idea,,,, i think trading with robot is like suicide, they can not judge the trend of the market accurately , so we have to do trading with our own mind and got some experience of trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nubieforex is an unknown quantity at this point nubieforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I often find many EA martiangle or averaging method where if using this technique for geting more profit and efficiency of robot need to run 24hrs. must have a big margin for survival, if you have little money then you should open a cent account to be able to use the robot with a safe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hatemali is an unknown quantity at this point hatemali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not dislike the robot techie because the market moves dreamtacally so i choose not to be a a use of such .thank

Senior Member buntysaha is an unknown quantity at this point buntysaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?

Member migntv is an unknown quantity at this point migntv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I want to be there and who are the good robots. But did not try any of them yet. A good programmer is a good businessman and a good robot can join.

Banned cyberjobz is an unknown quantity at this point cyberjobz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    my dear friend main abhi newbie hoon mujhy abhi tak forex robots k baray main kuch bhi knowledge nahi hai InshaAllah abhi main is k baray main kuch study karta hoon and aap say share karta hoon

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Robot is not suitable for earning profit from this business. And i think only that person use robot who have another earning source and who have no more time in this business. But if you want to earn good profit then you must use manually trading.

Member emranhss is an unknown quantity at this point emranhss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    No i don't believe in forex robot. Human brain is more intelegent than robot.

Senior Member rube is an unknown quantity at this point rube's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! I am also one of them who are believed in Forex. Because, I think robot are the best assistant of us in the Forex market. Though sometime they give us wrong signals but, an expert trader should have quality the of identifying the wrong signals. So my proposal is that every trader should make a good research on Forex before starting trade in Forex.

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbie in this trade . I think that most of user said that they don't believe in Robots. I also think someone say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict? Thanks for this question ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 771 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 631 671 721 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)