View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 771 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots are tools that help us work as merchants that allow us to analyze and help drive market entry and decisions, but robots must periodically rearrange and can be upgraded to keep up with this, otherwise it will be at risk in terms of causing damage the program expired and threatened the security of our account I'm not too confident with the forex robot whose name, if you are trading using a robot we are not just lazy to learn trading. In addition, it would be very disappointing if we choose the wrong robot so we just lose all that we invest for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    What I believe about forex robots is, that they can work 24 hours nonstop, do what we say to them. I'm sure the robot will not do the trading command outside of what we set. And the success of forex robots, completely in the settings that we apply. Forex robot may be profitable, but at the same time, this robot is very risky. Forex robot is good for those who do not have enough time to trade themselves because they are too busy to analyze the market. This will come when the forex robot will fail, that's the reason why I did not advise it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me at forex trading i am on neutral position . Sometimes robots work for me or sometimes i do mannual work ....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amnajamil01 For This Useful Post:

Forexcoolgirl (2018-03-23)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader bat yakeen ki nahan hay k ap forex robot pay yakeen krain ya na krain but bat yeh hay k forex robot jes ki ap bat ker rhay hain kia wo thek bhi hay ya nahain kia wo ap ki har requirmetn pori kerta hay ya nahain aur us ki performance kesi jab market consolidation mude main hoti hay aur bhi kafi sari chezain hain jo apko note kerni hoti hain dear trader hum nay aisay robot bhi dekhay hain jo sirf aur sirf loss hi kraty hain trader ka aur us ko trdaer phr bhi use krtay hain kun k unko pta nahain hota un k bary main aur kuch aisay bhi hain jo profit hi detay hain .....

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-03-23), danish555 (2018-03-26), hmforex (2018-03-20)

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only way any computer program will ever be able to compete with the potential of the human mind in trading, is if (when) we develop true A.I. or artificial intelligence, which by most accounts is quite a ways off. Until then, your best bet is to rely on the best computer of them all to make your trading decisions; the one between your shoulders. Your mind is your biggest and most powerful weapon in the market, make sure you develop it properly by getting a solid trading education that will help you build yourself into a skilled and successful price action trader.

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,367 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Do you believe in Forex Robots?
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots. and some say that yes robots are very useful. what you say about this. are you a Robot addict?
    Share Here...
    I very concur with you that it's smarter to utilize overseen accounts than robots. In any case, once more, some oversaw accounts keep running on robots. In any case, the thought is that you put your cash into an oversaw account that has been effectively indicted as opposed to utilizing a robot that you have not tried for a specific time frame. For me, I am not the best to never depend on exchanging the Forex advertise in Robot or sort any robotized exchanging isn't care for that since it isn't care for the human personality and it doesn't make a difference how to accomplish Fast win since it isn't Avoid additionally when high liquidity and vital news about the cash spent to depend on themselves better

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-03-23), danish555 (2018-03-26), ghaffar500 (2018-03-18), hafiz shahid iqbal (2018-05-05), hmforex (2018-03-20), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), punjabpolice (2018-03-23), sarfraz786 (2018-03-22)

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    I quite agree with you that it's better to use managed accounts than robots. But again, some managed accounts run on robots. However, the idea is that you put your money into a managed account that has been successfully prosecuted instead of using a robot that you have not tested for a certain period of time. For me, I am not the best to never rely on trading in the forex market in Robort or type any automated trading is not like that because it is not like the human mind and it does not matter how to achieve Fast win because it is not Avoid also when high liquidity and important news about the currency spent to rely on themselves better .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rarabudig For This Useful Post:

wosh (2018-03-15)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are not for profitable income. And you can not make huge profits with your robot. You also need to open a 24-hour pc for trading with robots. or you need to buy vps service for this. So it's better to trade manually. Can robots do all kinds of work we do every day? Answer no, so this applies in the forex market and because I see all traders have to trade manually by not trading with robots because it can make your account zero in a very short time.

Junior Member Ruz is an unknown quantity at this point Ruz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of user said that they dont believe in Robots.
    No i don't believe in Robots maybe they are useful but if you can trade by your self why use robot. I don't think that robots are trustworthy.
    Give a thanks Because I used my very precious time to comment here

Member ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bht sy log robots py depend krty ha but mujhy robot trading bilkul bhi psnd nahiii h q k us ma hamain nai pta hta k hamain kitna loss ho ga r kitna profit ho ga is liye hamain hamesha manual trading pe depend krna chahye q k is ma hamain pta hta h k kitna loss ho ga r kitna profit

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZainiiiBadshah143 For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-03-19), yulbang111 (2018-03-20), ZainAli143 (2018-03-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 771 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)