View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 771 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned AlfatTrader is an unknown quantity at this point AlfatTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i don't beleive on robots as a result of they will are machines and human being is usually higher than machine....... thus i beleiive in trading manualy rather than just with robots...........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chaturvedi667 is an unknown quantity at this point chaturvedi667's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes sir, i believe in forex robot, kyoki current time me bahut work robot se liye ja rahe hai, kabhi - kabhi hota hai ki inme bhi problem ho jane ke karan hamare work complete nahi ho pate, lekin current time me robot se bhi kam liya ja raha hai, jisme hum jaise kai log robot pe believe bhi karte hai, but hum ye nahi kahte ke hamare pure work robot kar sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i dont beleive with forex robots because there are no best robot in forex trading so we can not 100 %
    with robot we use and when we use robot in our trading we have to control our robot because if we dont control it will make our trading in high risk trading.

Junior Member mdljnn is an unknown quantity at this point mdljnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a robot. But after vote on it i can see most of people says that it's not. So that we can say forex is not a robot. And some people says that it's sometimes do

Banned amel is an unknown quantity at this point amel's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes automatic trading exist for that i bliev in it , but
    i dont see that iz good idea and efctiv way to get profit
    i prefer the manula trding , becoze i can use my mind
    and go what i want to reach ,i think that automatink trding
    it z machine programed m it can do mistak , and lead to loss

Senior Member belimbingmudfx is an unknown quantity at this point belimbingmudfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    lets success in forex togehter. i am working with robots ,, I believe can be profitable robot, the robot will ease our work, by using a robot we can relax in trading forex, in forex is very risky I believe the forex robot because we program it with the strategy that we use it

Senior Member malikumar786 is an unknown quantity at this point malikumar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i do not believe on robot and know only man is a such thing which do the all trading in very good way and no any other thing give so occurate result as man himself give us so always use you own experience and knowledge to get more profit

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a beginner trader, trading and using robots. I learned to use a trading strategy and money management. I believe trading with the manual method will be successful, provided that the rule could be disciplined in trading systems and money management

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that there is and should be a good robot. But I've tried so far do not have any. If there is a good businessman and a good programmer to join together to create a better robot can be.

Banned sarulkan is an unknown quantity at this point sarulkan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I myself have never tried to use the EA to trade, but I have heard countless accounts put all their faith in the system and lost everything they had. Of course this can be said for manual trading as well. However, I would very bluntly stated that it is impossible to succeed with EA until you are successful trade manually advance it to me. How where with your own?.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 771 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)