View Poll Results: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I believe in Robots.

317 22.51%
  • No I dont believe in Robots.

788 55.97%
  • Sometime Robots Works For me.

303 21.52%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 771 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 600 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 7706

Thread: Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Banned mutivo is on a distinguished road mutivo's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you will have to understand trading in so many different trades. people have to be the best and make the best out of everything.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdulsamad is an unknown quantity at this point abdulsamad's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i do not believe in forex robots.because market move dramtically and dynamically. and robort trading is very dangerous i alrady lose money beacuse i was using trading rebort. in my opinion if we work with our mind then we can better trade and easily earn profit from forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ace is an unknown quantity at this point Ace's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont believ3e in forex robot i dont think that they work so far from what i have seen i dont think that they will work i think that they will make you lose more money then they will make for you
    DoN't CrY BecAusE It's OvEr, SmIle BeCauSe It HapPeneD

Senior Member nopiya is an unknown quantity at this point nopiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to learn forex is complete and intact. I have not thought to use the robot, because I am still optimistic that I can trade independently, and it just takes time. And, I have enough time to be able to forex trading manually.

Banned naqvi5222 is on a distinguished road naqvi5222's Avatar
    Thanks
    some time it work but we have to learn urself and then try for trade and it is best way for learning and earning on the trading.

Banned ashfaq001 is an unknown quantity at this point ashfaq001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not dislike the robot technique.
    because the market moves dramatically and dynamically so I chose not to be a use of such techniques and will never, i love to try robots and if anybody want to suggest me some good ones i would welcome it wholeheartedly

Senior Member meidy is an unknown quantity at this point meidy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont believe in robot, if the internet off, the robot will not works, and if the market is really bad, the robot can makes us get margin call. so if we use robot, we must see the account everyday to make sure the robot works well

Senior Member bibh is an unknown quantity at this point bibh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have a robot who already i use for more than 1 month, and it can give me good result and give me good profit also. i think if this robot can give me good profit for more than 1 year, i think i will believe in forex robot

Senior Member abrarcu is an unknown quantity at this point abrarcu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not accept in affairs forex robots and trading with it.Because we can use the money as basic which is acclimated to buy the robot.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ken arok View Post
    I am a beginner trader, trading and using robots. I learned to use a trading strategy and money management. I believe trading with the manual method will be successful, provided that the rule could be disciplined in trading systems and money management
    hanji aapne thik kaha agar hum manual trading karein tou usse hume experience jada milenga,hume apni hei strategy par jada work karna chahiye with proper capital managmnt and with full confidence..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 771 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 600 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)