+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 390 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 3896

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Member fasal is an unknown quantity at this point fasal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main is bat se agree nai hon k marriage is not good of health in forex because ager ap ki pahly se marriage ho chuki hai to phir kia ap forex ko join nahi krain ge. of cores krain ge or ap ko to 1 free men partner bhi mil jata hai jo ap ki help krta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sagor2012 is on a distinguished road sagor2012's Avatar
    Bharat bhaina, 139, Bharat Vaina, Gourighona, Keshabpur, Jessore-9252
    Thanks
    I strictly don't concur with this contemplation

I think following marriage , you can revel your confederate in this changing and you fellas can get exceptional benefit from this business for the reason that on the off chance that you are not availble , your confederate can deal with your deals..We may as well not underestimate others..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the substance of the line is to search for the viewpoint of others if wedding is good or bad for currency investor. I think if you are a investor who has not wedded yet then its no issue at all. But if you are a investor already and most of your energy and energy is invested at the front side of your pc only then earlier or later issue may occurs between you and your spouse. Spend sensibly between currency trading and family.

Member putrafx is an unknown quantity at this point putrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there isn't any conflict in between marriage as well as Forex trading whatsoever, as we provide everything time it warrants, we don't need to spend all of our time in entrance of the graph, we must industry Forex like every other company, only for particular time and appreciate all our pastimes in the existence beside this.

Senior Member Sunnyinnocent1 is an unknown quantity at this point Sunnyinnocent1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khayal mai ye sahi ni hia k shadi ap ki forex ki life pr asar kerti hai kiu k forex aik aisa business hai jiss mai app jitna time du utna he faeda hu ga aur mery khayal mai jb app shadi krtay hay ap ko aik aur partner mill jata hai jo ap ki forex trading mai help kr sakta hai aur ap ki earning birh sakti hai ...ye mera apna opinion hai zarouri ni k sab dost mujh say agree keray....

Senior Member pipsgreen is an unknown quantity at this point pipsgreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and i strictly usually do not agree with this kind of thought. I do believe after matrimony , you can enjoy your partner on this trading and you also guys will get good benefit from this market due to the fact in case you are not necessarily available.

Senior Member edomz is an unknown quantity at this point edomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I disagree. I think as long as you can divide their time between work and family, they are not going to interfere. sometimes that makes annoying is when you get too focused on one of them. and ignore the others.

Senior Member kevinfx is an unknown quantity at this point kevinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azharfx2 View Post
    but its hard to found a lady trader in BHARAT In our country most of woman are in the kitchen. :so its hard. beside this a married man will give much time to his wife. so he will not in front of computer on the right moment.
    it is not matter, our spouse is not must a trader, even our spouse is not a trader, but they can support us to be a better trader and we can earn more money for our family and get better living

Member kila is an unknown quantity at this point kila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Do you agree?
    it depends on your partner and yourself. If your partner can accept that you're doing forex trading for living then it should be not a problem.Your partner should support you but if she or he didn't understand then maybe it should be not good for forex trader.

Member migntv is an unknown quantity at this point migntv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I certainly can not accept the idea
    For a good profit in this market, is your partner in managing the company, availble if after my marriage, and your partner will be able to take care of their contracts .We should not underestimate the other.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 390 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)