+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 390 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zarak View Post
    You're too funny bro! Main nai samajh saka k Forex trading trading ka marriage sey kya taluq hai bahar hal Forex trading aik acha business hai aur yahan sey aap achi earning kar sakty hain lekin eik shart par wo ye k aap ko ye achi tarah learn karna ho ga . Actually everything is depends on our time management, emotion management capabilities, if we can manage everything well then we can make good money with the forex trading and we all need to accept that we need to give time to our family too.
    लेकिन अधिकांश समय आपको अपने जीवन में खुश और संतुष्ट रहने के लिए धन की आवश्यकता होती है। हालांकि दोनों सीधे जुड़े हुए नहीं हैं, लेकिन अप्रत्यक्ष रूप से एक संबंध है। जब आप विदेशी मुद्रा से अच्छा पैसा कमा रहे होंगे, तब आपकी पत्नी भी आपको ट्रेडिंग करने से नहीं रोक सकती है।
    और मैं शादीशुदा व्यक्ति हूं और मुझे पता है कि यदि आप अपने साथी के साथ कुछ अच्छी समझ रखते हैं तो फॉरेक्स को आसानी से लेना चाहिए। आपको ट्रेडिंग परिणामों के बारे में अपने साथी के साथ चिट चैट करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए ताकि यह आपके लिए अच्छा हो।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You're too funny bro! Main nai samajh saka k Forex trading trading ka marriage sey kya taluq hai bahar hal Forex trading aik acha business hai aur yahan sey aap achi earning kar sakty hain lekin eik shart par wo ye k aap ko ye achi tarah learn karna ho ga . Actually everything is depends on our time management, emotion management capabilities, if we can manage everything well then we can make good money with the forex trading and we all need to accept that we need to give time to our family too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right example you give that differentiate between business and wife.Wife is human and its worries if something happens to her and business we should have to keep making profits instead of losing which depressors us. and I am getting surprised when i see the heading of the forum. I definately do not want to marry forex. because i will get divorce as early as possible from forex by loosing my capital.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think probably it may happen when popularity is going very high day by day of forex . anyway its really will be good if such happen when there is great opportunity of forex and when two or more head will be run to understand then no doubt there will be fruitful result. and I think marriage is not an excuse for us not to be successful in trading. every trader must have the skills and expertise in making a profit on this trade. if we are able to discipline and consistency in trade, marriage is not the reason for our failure in the trade.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it also depend on the Life partner we get, if they are of understanding and co-operative nature then there will not be any kind of problem in life. Also we should discuss and convince the partner about the importance of Forex trading and it's benefits , then they will understand and help us.
    and All of us are trading in forex for a better life and marriage is one of the more important part of our lives so if marriage is not good for health in forex then it means that forex is also not good for our health because it is going to stop us from a very important part of our life.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having a good and cooperative life partner is one of the blessings of God. If your wife has understanding of forex trading then she can help you a lot, even she can open and close position when you are away from home and don't have PC with you. and i am not a marriage person thats way i am not talk properly but have a idea maybe its not good for couple person because its really a high risk profession so you can not know how much $ you lost next day or earn all time you fell some pressure thats the point.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lmarriage is not good with forex because it make addicts to it very rapidly. and once we get addict to it then getting rid from it is very difficult. because forex is very risky and marriage with risk is not wise thing and Nice topic i think it all depends on the trader itself and its wife as the trader should spent good time with his family also he should not forget trading as this his job that earns from it.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know what the purpose of this statement but if the condition was such that it may be true because I have a friend who is getting married that she had prepared everything for the wedding all charges runs out in forex trading in his mind if he's lucky he got married and had a lot of money but the opposite happens all failed not to be married and the money runs out in forex

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that it depends on lot of factors whether once marriage is good for the Forex trading business or not. If the partner is well educated and understand the lifes importance and the money required for it, then i think they too can help and provide a good moral support to the trader to continue trading. brother ye app ki bat or souch wrong hy mai app kibat per itfaq nhi krta is mai chadi ka koi lain dain nhi hy agr ko kisi ne wrong guide kiya hy is liye app apni couh ko badal lain shadi k ffady or mazy be hain .

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But most of the time you require money to remain happy and satisfied in your life. Though the two are not connected directly, but there is a connection indirectly. When you will be making good money from forex, then even your wife won't stop you from doing trading.
    and I am marriage person and i know that forex should be take it easy if you have some good understandings with your partner. you should try to have chit chat with your partner about the trading results so it should be good for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 390 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)