+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3896

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Member Rxhussain is an unknown quantity at this point Rxhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jaysa kay apni zindagi ma dekha hai kay kafi traders jo successful hain forex market ma wo shadi karty hain or phir bhi achi earning kar lety hain forex se shadi karny se forex business ma koi fark nhi parhta ap agar chahy to shadi karen ya na karen fark is bat se parhta hai kay ap forex ki study ko bhol na jayn jab ap forex ko ignore karen gy or sensitive ho kar trading nhi kary gy to ap ko loss ho sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex need to fresh and clean mind if you still learn trading you need to wait after learn and then you can marry but if you already marred you also can learn but you need to learn without any tension, all the Forex trading need to learn or trading clean and calm mind to take right decision.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member Sanjitamodhu is an unknown quantity at this point Sanjitamodhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know much but i think it wont be a difficulty to get married . after all if one can let his woman mate what he is doing , she should be bearing him too , and other thing is it is of no contact we vindicator acquire , we necessary a history to change use of the money i consider descent is staleness for all .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading and marriage seprate hain aor Forex Trading ka business hy aor business and marriage ka koi relation nhy hy aor is liy jahn tk main smjti hon Forex Trading ka business marriage sy realted nhy hy aor is sy koi affect Forex Trading pr nhy ho ga

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe I not agree with your statement then, what is connection marriage with forex trading? No related and marriage is a family matter or your husband or wife does not allowed you do the trading? Please make it clear first.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that trader need to like the forex market and not love the forex market because too much love of the forex market make trader to lose is money in the forex market.the forex market is a great market and trader need to have good plan

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that I am also confused by the statements in this threat. of course marriage has nothing to do with forex. married or not married at all do not give any impact in our trading. business and relationships is something different.

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree, that what is important is how to manage time. because if you can not manage time well, forex can take up too much, because the forex market is open 24 hours. so it's important for the trader to manage the time, based on a trade that makes them uncomfortable. because every hour or market session, has character movements and different conditions.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that forex trading has no relation with marriage. Forex trading don't affect marriage life. Forex profit gives us happiness and forex loss gives us sadness but marriage is no relevant for forex. I am a unmarried trader so i fell forex loss and profit is important but marriage is a extra ordinary.

Member Sabnu is an unknown quantity at this point Sabnu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most belike marriage would break us a young statesman production to craft state a sept we module e'er requisite writer management and a exceed animation so we power righteous transmute flush harder after family . and other fact i see is what's the big slew of earning money if we can't conscionable charged a saving invigoration . matrimony is an intact break.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)