+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 390 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is business ka marriage se koi matlab nahi hai yaha par kaam karne wala banda hona chahiye aur mehnat karna se hi trader yaha par achi trading kar pata hai earning karne ke liye trader ke pass experience hona chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am talking about a good marriage life for health and fitness in currency trading, every day very often I will shoot the back of currency trading, but usually my partner helps my personal investment, he will not intercept my personal investment, just because of eye trading money is an incredible supply for me, I will help make big money through currency trading. and marriage is a natural thing if you want a family then you have to marry someone. but for forex we will avoid forex and it will harm trade. I do not believe that. if you give enough time to forex after your marriage then it is not a problem and does not harm your business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not married yet, so I do not know that fact but you know what people are teaching me how to trade in Forex and teach me this business trick happily married for the last five years and do trading Softer I am because he has the responsibility on his shoulders he has family to care for so for me to marry or not marry if you have the right attitude and knowledge you will succeed. and I do not agree with the above mentioned marriage statement can never cause damage to health, but it makes us more and more responsible for that we must earn more money here in Forex trading.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to densus88 For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-05-30), Unregistered (2)

Member Beetel is a jewel in the rough Beetel is a jewel in the rough Beetel is a jewel in the rough Beetel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i make loss the feeling do not become craziness. Because i am trying to control myself and it is a very need virtues for us as a forex trader. I think we should be simple in case of profit or loss.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I do not agree with you, I think marriage does not affect forex on the contrary, I think marriage is useful for forex is because when you marry you have a big responsibility, so you have to use forex to meet your family needs. and I think it's not really true .. because we do not spend time in forex throughout our day. We only use it within a certain time. If we use it at any given time then I hope it hampers our married life

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not entirely true that Marriage is not good for health, because when you get married you get more responsibility and this is how you get the feeling of getting more and this is how you become more dependent on Forex. marriage is a waste of time, I think. It gives you more burden to live with each day. so I will never get married, that's my plan. well even if i get married, my forex life will be more interesting to me than that.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by youcef54 View Post
    i think there is no conflict between marriage and Forex trading at all, as we give everything the time it deserves, we don't have to spend all our time in front of the chart, we must trade Forex like any other business, only for certain time and enjoy all our hobbies in the life beside it.
    forex ke business me marriage ka koi lena dena nahi hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me sabb samajhkar aur analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb apne aap se market me learn karke he kaam karna hoga yehi uske liye acha rehta hai.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not agree with you. Marriage can bring extra pressure in your Forex career. I would like to suggest to all newbies that they should not marry until they are experienced traders.
    I think marriage will greatly help us in our daily lives, and if we are happy with the happiness of marriage we will surely get carried away when will trade in forex. So, then marriage will bring a good impact in trade.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    i think there is no conflict between marriage and Forex trading at all, as we give everything the time it deserves, we don't have to spend all our time in front of the chart, we must trade Forex like any other business, only for certain time and enjoy all our hobbies in the life beside it.

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Do you agree?
    Marriage can be good if you have the time to trade, as we know Forex needs a lot of time for analysis and follow-up, I also think that marriage will not be so calm available for concentration and work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 390 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)