+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that marriage life is some other things, but in the Forex after marriage we can do more time and more knowledge because there are two brain work for the Forex. We can discuss with the spouse about the Forex and he/she may be take care properly and get more time to trade in this business. Sir ye to apne boht he acha bat boli forex trading my jo be new enter hota hy wo is my sab se phly apne wife ho itna time ni daita jitna wo forex trading ko time daita hy or wo is my unlimited money ko gain krne ki koshish my apne rat or din ka saqoon ko kho daita hy jis se wo money earn krne my success full hota hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nahi brother marriage ka koi roll nahi hay forex trading main marriage must hay because marriage say hi family complete hoti hay and earning aik family ki zaroorat hay, wo forex trader ko boht say sath sath chalna hay. es kay liay timetable ki zaroorat hoti hay sab ko proper time denay say koi problem nahi hota well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that marriage is good for health but it's not good for Forex business . Time and money both are very important for Forex business ,but married people spend huge time with family and this is very bad for Forex business . Forex trader should earn million dollar before marriage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't agree with you , in my opinion Forex is not good for health but if you don't organize your time and if you stay in front of the computer for a lot of time to follow the market , you should be careful and don't marry the Forex because you will destroy your social life and you should know that you can be a successful trader without spending a lot of time in trading. oh mere bhai forex markit busness ka shadi se kya taluq he shadi to har koi zaroor kare ga lekin shadi k leye forexmarkit busness men pehle se zeyada mihnat kare ga tak shdi k bad wo apni family k sath achi tarah se life enjoye kar sake or apne famli ko khush rakh sake

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is open twenty four hour a day, six days a week. While the rest of the other markets like commodities and equities are working five days a week (Monday through Friday) during normal work times, which means that the Forex market operates around the clock. If you want to trade at two in the morning EST the United States on Monday morning, do not hesitate Not a good marriage to work in the forex market, but you should have a large capital helps the largest trading market in the comfortable and also must understand that a good deal with the forex needs to experience

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we don't compare marriage with forex this is a totaly different thing kbhi apny suna hai ke fore trader shadi nhi krty aisa bilkul bhee nhi hota shadi ka forex trading se koi bhee relation nhi hai orr job ko bhee to normally 8 hours deny hoty hain na to isko bhee diye jaa sakty hain orr jab experience acha ho jata hai to itna time bhee nhi dena parta Mere hissab sai yai just kahny ki baty hi hai kio k jab hum yaha pr work best krna sekh jaty hain to kabhi koi tenshion nhi hoti hai hum sab kuch easyly manage kr sakty hain problem tabhi hoti hai jab hum kuch trade galat krty hai loss ka samna krty hai....

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is something that anybody who is willing to do it can do that without any kind of restrictions, all you need is the passion coupled up with the right trading skills, confidence and experience, it does not matter who you are or where you come from nor what you are going through, when it comes to forex trading, we are all equal and what we do determines what we make.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that there are no corellation between marriage and forex trading. Forex trading is a good business, and if we can manage our time well, we will not become so busy with this business anymore. We will have so much time to spend with our family, and still have good relationship with our family well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that I dont understand that how does marriage affect health in forex, its definately important to balance the professional and personal life and its very much important that we give time to both, but we cant say that marriage is not good for health in forex, this completely depends upon how an individual manages his life and time.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that there is that truth that we have to love with there is no way you can be able to stand in these market and be sura lot of things the work of every trader is to really believe how good we are in trading forex we have to really form the right idea that we can work for i dont think so as i already have married with good girl and happy with her and also thinking about to marry with forex as well because forex really life changing business and too many persons have already changed their lives with forex trading and i also wanna it

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by gold maniak View Post
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that we are humans and we as humans need love and someone to share our experiences with. Being married equals you will have to lay off Forex some time but it also means you will see an increasement in your personal life estability. You will find true happiness, which is not found in money like most people think. Marriage is good.
    मुझे लगता है कि अगर कोई व्यापारी जो विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार से शादी कर चुका है, तो कोई बात नहीं। सटीक समय या विभाजन को निर्धारित करने के लिए सबसे महत्वपूर्ण है, इसके अलावा अन्य व्यापार नियोजन, वित्तीय प्रबंधन, जोखिम प्रबंधन और भावना के साथ नहीं किया जाना चाहिए। लेकिन मुझे नहीं लगता कि यह मायने रखता है कि जो लगातार अच्छा पैसा कमा सकता है उसे इससे कोई समस्या नहीं होगी।

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that we are humans and we as humans need love and someone to share our experiences with. Being married equals you will have to lay off Forex some time but it also means you will see an increasement in your personal life estability. You will find true happiness, which is not found in money like most people think. Marriage is good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)