+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 390 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Marriage is good for health in human life. It is positive for health at the young age. It gives a young pleasure and help him for future life with giving new generation. Which is the part of social life. Forex is business for incoming money for management of human life. A good partner can increase a traders mind, I think wife is the best partner so marriage is best for trading in Forex. in forex trading the traders did not get any time to go any where and the trader all the time keep his house and his wife become very glad the traders give their maximum time to home it does not matter that marriage is not good for the forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strictly do not agree with this thought
    I think after marriage , you can indulge your partner in this trading and you guys can get good profit from this market because in case you are not availble , your partner can take care of your deals..We should not underestimate others..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should not make Forex trading addiction. It is not good to stick with the market through whole day because it can take us towards loss and it will also effect our health. Just take trades according to plan and set stop loss and take profit point in every trade. After that just leave the market for long time. Come back next day to see the results. This is the best way to stay calm while trading. marriage aur foex ke sath koi relation nahi hai because yeh business main trading karne ke liye market knowledge aur demo trading experience jaruri hai usse wo trader real trading main apni create ki hui strategy se trading karke profit earn kar sakta hai.hume forex market main trading karte waqt relax mind hona jaruri hai aur tension nahi lena chahiye.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to halim khan For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-12-22)

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion.we can not do a wedding with Forex because there are many other needs.I don't realize what is the relation between a wedding and the Forex, we've got to do everything beside each of our social function and we can easily accomplish trading if we can trade using proper know-how and proper trading technique then we can make very good money form foreign currency trading. As you know that Forex takes a lot of time from the trader and this will affect his life surely especially if you are a husband or a father , I think that you should say that Forex is not good for the family life not the opposite.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nai bhai main nai manta hoon forex ik business hai jasy k sub kam hai way yai b reall work hai aur hum is k lye shadi nai karhai yai galt hai ...hum forex tiem apna buinss main time day aur free time main apni family k sath spend karhai to hum achci life guzry gai so shadi say forex ka koi b taluq nai hota hia I see a lot of successful traders, and they were married and had families. I think there is no direct link between marriage with forex. forex even be a very good job, because it can be done comfortably at home. so we will be more time to the husband or wife or family.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it has nothing to do married with forex trading. That I have proved, ole because it has been my practice with my wife. Therefore there is no reason that people who are married or unmarried person will be successful in forex trading. The most fundamental thing is how he is trading in forex trading. Bhai jaan marriage or trade ka concept smjh ni aya. bhai marriage se aik trader ko kia ho skta ha. wo kis trha hamari health k lye sahi ni ha. hr insaan shadi krta ha or business krta ha to jin ki shadi hoi ha wo healty nai rehte. ya un ka business flop ho jata ha. i did't agree with u. or ye swal hi is forum myn ni hona chaye tha. Ye dono different hain in ka apas myn kia taluq ho skta ha.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, that marriage has nothing to do with Forex, actually rolling into a lot of Forex addictions, but this is no reason to say that marriage is not compatible with FX
    we have merchandise to live with more regular actions and yes it can be like that if they understand what traders have done and then they only give them good support and motivation to keep trades very well but not of all having the same thoughts as traders than they only see it as futile thinking and harassing traders ... and even when traders lose

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, that marriage has nothing to do with Forex, actually rolling into a lot of Forex addictions, but this is no reason to say that marriage is not compatible with FX [Answer]
    we have merchandise to live with more regular actions and yes it can be like that if they understand what traders have done and then they only give them good support and motivation to keep trades very well but not of all having the same thoughts as traders than they only see it as futile thinking and harassing traders ... and even when traders lose

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree that marriage is not good for forex, forex even in my opinion is a very good business for people who are married. because forex can be done at home, so had plenty of time at home bersamar family. of course it has a good impact as well to family life. Marriage ka forex trading se koi lena dena nahin hai, agar aisa hota to ko bhi marriage people forex trading nahin karta magar real me marriage people hi jyadatar forex trading karte hai kyoki unke paas money earn karne ki main reason hoti hai, jabki students apne pocket money ke liye trading karte hai.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, generally in forex trading I do think that we can easily do forex trading if we a married person and we need to know that we have to give time to forex trading and we need to trade with proper knowledge and proper trading strategy and analysis of the market and we have to give time to family as well.. Ye kis baywaqoof nay kaha hay kay marriage hamari sehat kay liye achi ni hay . Bhai sahdi buhat aham hay hamari zindgi mai or is say hamain skoon milta hay zindgi main aik thehrao sa aaajta hay or isko ham bari asaani kay sath manage kar kstay hain agar ham kjarna chahion to

13. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 390 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)