+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3896

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, obviously, I definitely do think in forex business marriage has nothing to do with forex trading, if you think that marriage can disturb your trading then I'll say that you are wrong. you can be successful trader even when you are married and even become more successful because you can be relaxed and can realese your stress when you are with your partner.
    Last edited by bany; 2016-11-15 at 04:43 PM.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    marriage ka health ke sath koi issue nai hai app ko es kam mai pehle experience ki jarrort hoti hai fer app ek achi trading kar paye ge es layi hume es kam mai sab se menhant nai fer app acha profit bana sakte hai forex ka marriage ke sath nai experience ke sath saband hai bai
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that there are no corellation between marriage and forex trading. Forex trading is a good business, and if we can manage our time well, we will not become so busy with this business anymore. We will have so much time to spend with our family, and still have good relationship with our family

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that forex trading has no relation with marriage. Forex trading don't affect marriage life. Forex profit gives us happiness and forex loss gives us sadness but marriage is no relevant for forex. I am a unmarried trader so i fell forex loss and profit is important but marriage is a extra ordinary.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that I don't think so. Because why we are in Forex trading in the first place? To earn money right? For what? For our family. For our spouses who are our main inspiration to pursue this kind of business.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by IBRAHEM View Post
    Actually, because the forex market takes you a lot of time and should know how good you can deal with the forex market because Aforqs market of the toughest markets that need to experience in order to get a good profit
    hmm marige krwa ke bhi hmm ashi trade kr skte hein isme koi shak nhi he bhai marige hona koi buri bat nhi he me to smjhta hun hmm agar chahe to marige life ke sath bhi forex me ashi success jarur hasil kr skte hein bai

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlive View Post
    bai saab ji es tara ki baat nai hai jeh tuh bas falto ki baat hai app es kam mai marriage karwa ke trade laga sakte hai kuch married trader es kam mai full time job kar rahe hai fer achi earning kar rahe hai
    wakye he bhai buht he fazool bat ki ha in logo na marriage ka tu koi bhi chakr nhi ha agr ye bat hoi tu bhai banda apna sab family sa rishta khtm kr dey phr trade kry phr koi bhi stress ni ho gi or rishta tu koi bhi khtm nhi krta ha na bhai.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Do you agree?
    bai saab ji es tara ki baat nai hai jeh tuh bas falto ki baat hai app es kam mai marriage karwa ke trade laga sakte hai kuch married trader es kam mai full time job kar rahe hai fer achi earning kar rahe hai
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member IBRAHEM is an unknown quantity at this point IBRAHEM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, because the forex market takes you a lot of time and should know how good you can deal with the forex market because Aforqs market of the toughest markets that need to experience in order to get a good profit

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    time management and planning are very important for every project and job and it is also important for forex forum and in this way you will be easily trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and you and your family will be happy and contented distribute the time properly for every job and for every activity of your life so that you should become a successful person in every field of life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)