+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 390 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3896

Thread: Marriage is not good for health in forex.

Member elgazawy1992 is an unknown quantity at this point elgazawy1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are making my day so it’s truth and I personally believe that your question is like funny to me . Are you out of your mind what you are equating with what . First thought about that then open a thread . It's a useless question i think and these forum is based on highly purposes , not to just open a thread .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Marriage is a normal thing and this doesn't have anything to do with our trading at all or our hearth forex trading is a business that doesn't take much of our time after spending few hours to trade we have all time to spend with our family, so marriage is not a problem in trading at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    If you are a man then of course there is going to marry a woman but maybe this is not the intention but the silence condition loss without taking action to cut loss, the, CMIIW
    dear friend hum forex man kam krny k luy to hum apni parsnal life khrab nhi kr skty forex business krin ya koi or business is k darmyan hum ko apni life khrab nhi krni hum ko shadi kr lani chaye is koi koi dariq nhi padra

Member somany is on a distinguished road somany's Avatar
    Thanks
    As the marriage remains a good trader in the foreign exchange market does not agree with you, even if we got married, we have the spirit to give happiness to his wife through forex trading, without having to do another job.

Junior Member kaleemullah is an unknown quantity at this point kaleemullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah hahah hahahha heheheheh hohohohohoh i am agree because after marriage we will can't give time to forex my dear friends. wife not allow for it .

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are say the right that margin call is not a good. If you are face the margin call. it men that your strategy is not a good and you find out the gaps. You are again prepare the strategy. Firt you are test this strategy omn the demo account. you are feel the good and you can apply in the real account.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that your question is like funny to me . Are you out of your mind what you are equating with what . First thought about that then open a thread . It's a useless question i think and these forum is based on highly purposes , not to just open a thread .

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely in forex trading, In fact I really find that marrige will affect the time you spend in forex, you will have less time when you have to spend a lot of time to care and care for your family and I advise you to marry when you are successful trader

Member ponanandan2017 is an unknown quantity at this point ponanandan2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am fully disagree this statement . marriage is different and business is different . so,you will concentrate on the business, you will succeed the business. you will do the forex to make the profit.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that I do not understand what is the relation between a marriage and the forex, we have to do everything beside our social work and we can easily do trading if we can trade with proper knowledge and proper trading strategy then we can make good money form forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 390 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)