+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 138 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Thread: Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    internit ki dunia mn sab se best online bank paypal hai aggr apki country mn wo allowed hei to app us se easily money withdraw krwa sakty ho lkin apko usko apny bank se link krna hota hai han aggr koi apse koi question krta hai to app bta sakty ho ke app forex trader ho orr forex se apko money aa rhi hai simple

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sana0121 is an unknown quantity at this point sana0121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We withdraw through pay pal, its liable to tax also. moreover pay-pal is almost dead in India due to so many regulations. For example we cant keep our money in pay pal for more than week they have been in problems with Indian users always. and their fees are too high which naked me fall in love with other e-currencies like LR ,AP etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akash raja is an unknown quantity at this point akash raja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now PayPal is absolutely regulated by way of rbi in . And if we withdraw via PayPal, it's susceptible to tax also. Moreover, PayPal is nearly dead in India because of such a lot of policies. As an instance, we can't maintain our cash in PayPal for extra than the week and we must without delay withdraws to our bank account.S and each transaction can't no longer is extra than$500 and so on.

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
    As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
    if yes then what should i say?
    jab ham kisi electronic bank se local bank me paise tranfer karate hai to isase local bank ko kisi bhi type ki koi problme nhi hoti hogi maine bhi kai bar withdrawl kiya hai and bs bank charges cut kr leti hai uske bad aapka paisa aapke account me transfer kar diya jata hai vaise hi agar koi trader paypal se ya fir skrill se bank me withdrawl request krta hai to local bank ko koi samasya nhi hoti hai but agar aamount jada hua to uska pata nhi bhai ji.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goldtrader View Post
    I think that you can easily withdraw your money from paypal to the bank and you can make sure that you use the right option for it like what amount you wish to withdraw and when to withdraw from the bank
    Haan ye baat to sahi hai ki kai saare traders log Paypal ka use karte hain. lekin maine ek baat dekhi hai ki paypal me fees bahut hi jyada ho jaati hai jiske wajah se ham logon ke liye usko use karna theek nahi rehta hai. ham log paypal se bank me withdrawals ko bhi aasani ke saath me kar sakte hain.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member goldtrader is an unknown quantity at this point goldtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you can easily withdraw your money from paypal to the bank and you can make sure that you use the right option for it like what amount you wish to withdraw and when to withdraw from the bank

Banned alihaiderr is an unknown quantity at this point alihaiderr's Avatar
    Thanks
    is ka kui masla ni ha jab ap apni pymat bank me trswer katye han tu ja k ap bank se nakla saktye ha is ne bank kui kui matlb ni pasy kaha se a rahy ham

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of my companions, who are always still the financial balance of the money from PayPal from your PayPal account. In both cases never tired of PayPal at first, the oldest, though. Problems with Indian customers were reliable. Moreover, their cost is too high, making me desperate lovers electronic forms such as LR, AP and so on and so forth.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I does work well even there are brokers and banks here in Kenya that offer that options that we see always be sure to run the market for the good issueance that we understand for the goo dof it is all posible for the makes of market intervals. Pay pal is safe and would really be some of the best formulated intervals of the same in any choice its one of the best way of trading forex right and withdrawing safely

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used pay pal than its the right for every trader I have these kind form of the good intervals of the good issues we work for the good issues matters and for the good of it there is a bank here in Kenya that has the connection between the two and it works for those who have taken it and it is helping them really well. but to me I preffer trading forex with just skrill as the one that will handle depposits and withdrawal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 138 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)