+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 512 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 5112

Thread: Is it possible to make 50$ daily with an equity of 200$?

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    everything is possible in this business
    including getting $ 50 a day with a capital of $ 200
    I also get $ 200 in 2 days with a capital of $ 100
    but I think it's a fortune alone
    because after 5 days I had a mc
    aapki baatin se lagta hai ki apko market ka kafi acha idea hai
    jis hisab se aap trade kar rahe hai us hisab se aap kafi sucessful trader lagte hai
    aap pane analysis yaha pe zarur share kijieyga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nan mumkin hai bhai, ye khayal apne man se hato do nahi to 12 ke bau se jayoege, har new banda ye hi sochta hai aur har jaata hai phir bolta hai forex apne kam ki chiz nahi hai
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    we guess that will be difficult to earn $50 profit in 1 day with $200 margin..
    higher return possibly comes from higher risk but there will need finest strategy...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    It is possible, but we risk losing or even having a larger MC too ... my target is only 10-20% of the capital ... that's enough for me ...
    you have a right strategy on your target. i think 10% - 20% target is safety for our accounts,
    thinking when you invest in forex about $10.000 and you make target to profit just 10% per month, so you get $1000 / month. is very big amount. so i think is medium risk and return

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    everything is possible in this business.
    but I think the risk is too great, if one day you experience loss,
    it will be very difficult to reach $ 50 in one day.
    starting me har tarder to chote chote target set karke trading karni chahaiye
    ek sath badi jump ek chakkar me bahut loss ho sakta hai..isliye isse avoid kiya jana chahaiey aur chote chote trade karke [paisa banana chahaiyue

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can easily make $50 with $200, but on the other day i lost $100
    unless you have a holy grail system i dont think you able to do it constantly, but the probability is there brother
    create a good EA(mostly scalping one but without SL) and you could do it
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    everything is possible in this business.
    but I think the risk is too great, if one day you experience loss,
    it will be very difficult to reach $ 50 in one day.
    aapne ekdum thik kaha
    200$ se 50$ per day kamana bahut hi risky hota hai
    isse acha hoga ya to aap apna account 400-500$ tak karo ya fir profit margin kam kar do

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    Yes..you can make 50$ from 200$ equity..
    lekin roz aisa karna bahut hi mushkil hoga...1-2 din to aap itne kama sakte ho lekin long run me ya daily itne kamana posible nahi hai..jis din market aapke against chala gaya us din aapki sari equity finish jo jayegi

Senior Member Raja Krsnan is on a distinguished road Raja Krsnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the point here is that if it is possible to achieve this consistently every day over and over again. just a once in a while event is possible, but repeating it consistently every day is what we need. $200 margin is low, considering the risk, timing of entry/exit of trades etc.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I want to ask that Is it possible to make 50$ daily with an equity of 200$?
    with Ea or manual both.
    If yes then how?
    If no then why?
    It is possible, but we risk losing or even having a larger MC too ... my target is only 10-20% of the capital ... that's enough for me ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 512 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)