+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 512 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5112

Thread: Is it possible to make 50$ daily with an equity of 200$?

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imbest View Post
    There is very good potential in the EU as it moves around 100 pips daily or even more on some days. You can use 0.5 lot size to get this target and I have done it twice. Never try to get this target daily as it happens sometimes only.
    yes i agreed with you that so difficult to make 50$ per day, because no currency pair give lots of profit, if you want to be earn 50$ per day then you must be a best trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's possible to gain 50$ with 200$ investment but you need more care of your trade and improve your knowledge and also good planning, use the useful indicator's and take profit / stop loss as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes tum ye RISK le sakte ho.
    RISK hai kyu ki ye luck pe bhi kaam kar sakte hai. tumne daily isi tarah se kiya to tum easily earn kar sakoge jab tumhare pass luck hoga.
    per 1 din aisa bhi aa sakta hai k luck na ho and market opposite ho tumhare tab pure $$$ gayab LOSS ho sakta hai.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One day or the other day we can make $50 from investing $200, but daily achieving the same or more profit is not possible.
    Since the Forex market is quiet dynamic it is pretty hard to find success daily.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Yes, you can make 50$ daily with 200 dollar equity. That will be enough. But for that you need to sincere. You should not be greedy and must settle for what you get. Greed may take you back to huge loss. That is why control your greed my pal.
    I think try to earn $50 with a capital of $200 is nothing except greediness. If we are not greedy then we must follow the Forex trading basic rules and should try to earn as less profit as we can so that we can avoid MC.
    It is not wise at all to trade with a so huge risk for earning 25% daily even I will not suggest anybody to try for earning 25% weekly.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    it is very possible because i did it, i set 1 pip = 1 USD,so the target just 50 pips for it, but we must be careful to see all condition, do not often make mistake
    i used scalping strategy and stochastic as indicators and also i use dynamic range or fractal as buy or sell signals
    of course it could, but need a high level of expertise to be able to do it ...
    maybe one - two times we could ... but whether we can do it continuously without loss ... I've done it but failed ...

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    I want to ask that Is it possible to make 50$ daily with an equity of 200$?
    with Ea or manual both.
    If yes then how?
    If no then why?
    Yes, you can make 50$ daily with 200 dollar equity. That will be enough. But for that you need to sincere. You should not be greedy and must settle for what you get. Greed may take you back to huge loss. That is why control your greed my pal.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    I think maybe just got a $ 50 means your target to 25% in one day, maybe it could have been but you also have to be careful to remember high risk high return.
    It is a highly risky target and is unrealistic target as one will be risking entire amount.10 % profits on the amount of investment is realistic target and is easier to achieve.Although achieving 50$ with 200 $ equity is not impossible but it is very risky and difficult.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes why not but it all depends on how you trade like when you close your trades weather they are in loss or profit....i started at 30 made 100$ then went on too loosing all

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think maybe just got a $ 50 means your target to 25% in one day, maybe it could have been but you also have to be careful to remember high risk high return.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 512 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)