+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 512 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5112

Thread: Is it possible to make 50$ daily with an equity of 200$?

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that it is possible but u have to have lot of patience and trade in discipline and also must have a good trading formula or a strategy to earn well and not to forget use proper lot size because in case your in too much hurry u might even lose your capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that it depends upon what analyze you are good in For a long-term trading you need to have good fundamental and economics knowledge. Forex is good market place. This trade is a good for look is money management plan. So every trade is flow in market guideline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that forex profit depend on oir capital and our forex strategy. If a trader has good experience, knowledge and skill he can easily earn good profit from forex trading. So strategy and knowledge is very important to earn profit

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that it is possible however i think taht would happen if you put all your redict an focus on only one couple and se the right time and open a deal with big lot then you will mght even gain more than 50 dollar but isk will be big be patient reach 1000 dolalr and trade with self confidance

Member pashmina is an unknown quantity at this point pashmina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es main sab kuch mumkin he .including getting $ 50 a day with a capital of $ 200
    I also get $ 200 in 2 days with a capital of $ 100.forex trading aik jaado he jis main ap kise bhe waqt kuch bhe kar sakty hain.

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i clearly think is n double that it is a high return but possible but we need high skill too, without proper knowledge and understanding of the market we can not get success in trading and we all need to be skilled and have to good money management.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that it is a high return but possible but we need high skill too, without proper knowledge and understanding of the market we can not get success in trading and we all need to be skilled and have to have good money management

Member srs007 is an unknown quantity at this point srs007's Avatar
    Thanks
    By the equity of of $200 it is possible to earn $50. If you are enough expart then it may possible. But this will be very risky for you to earn such profit every day. It may leads you a huge loss after all. So I think you should not take this type of risk.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

By the equity of of $200 it is possible to earn $50. If you are enough expart then it may possible. But this will be very risky for you to earn such profit every day. It may leads you a huge loss after all. So I think you should not take this type of risk. You should expect the return of 5% of your equity.

Member ahsan.ali222 is an unknown quantity at this point ahsan.ali222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apne bht hi achaa sawaal kiaa h m is bt s agree krtaa hn k 50$ kamyaa jaa sktaa h daily lkn itny ziadaa arsy k liyee naai kamyaa jaa sktaa q k kbhii market k level kiaa hota h r kbhii market kahan hoti h to yee rozanaa possible naai h ziadaa time k liyee

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear of course, I personally believe that everything is truly Possible in this world, but not in Forex trading regularly. Anybody can achieve the above said profit with so small investment once or twice in a Year but not always. There should be some practical limits whatever we expect to have in our trading as a target.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 512 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)