+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1037

Thread: Price Action Strategy 100%.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading based on toll state is real intriguing because we do not pauperism to pay work to forex charts continuously but can calculation the level boundaries monger psychology in widespread so that we can estimate an sect with becoming

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sujarwo is an unknown quantity at this point sujarwo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kecik6422 View Post
    Price Action Strategy 100%
    hi all trader,today i want to share my analysis base on price action,my capital for this account a also from bonus i get on month of august,fistly i will share my srceenshot just only at the first day i trade.
    I am a new trader in the Forex, and I wanted to know the strategies that benefit from professional traders like you. I want to listen to and practice the strategy if you can provide consistent profits. I am so waiting for the results of your screenshot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Syful is an unknown quantity at this point Syful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Forex Trading Strategy revolves around the principles of price action analysis. This page explains my Forex strategy in more detail, so you can understand it and trade it successfully too.

Member kecik6422 is on a distinguished road kecik6422's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

ok for NZDUSD i can see that the price already make new high,so for now it will some retracement to going down,like on my chart,im going short to my target the previous high before,you also can set buy limit there

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok..for today my entry on GBPUSD with this Price Action strategy are like on chart,when the new high price have been made,entry the position SELL and put the TP on previous high like on chart. you also can set a buy limit at previous high went the condition are like this,others indicator are just to show you the entry are valid.

Junior Member yogesheena is on a distinguished road yogesheena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok i am interested but i also trade some what the same, u trade the re tracement after the high i trade the breakouts of th high but want to learn the retracement , you have shown the charts but what do u look in the charts,what is the main areas that u enter the trade , where is the entry and where is the exit do let us know it will bew fuin to learn this strategy awesome

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by acsuhnir View Post
    Hi mate!
    Could you tell us what indicators are you using and how you choose when to trade?
    Please, explain your strategy to allow us to understand it.
    Thanks in advance
    Hi friend,tonight i will post the chart on how to understand about price action,because now im using handphone,the clue on price action are when the market in uptrend,it will move on Low,High,High Low,High High.so the best entry are on High Low price,

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kecik6422 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), Alizahid (2020-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), raheel001 (2020-10-31), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading based on price action is very interesting because we do not need to pay attention to forex charts continuously but can estimate the level boundaries trader psychology in general so that we can place an order with proper

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sitiz For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), Alizahid (2020-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), raheel001 (2020-10-31), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Member acsuhnir is on a distinguished road acsuhnir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kecik6422 View Post
    ok..for nzdusd currency my target are SELL and TP on 0.8031,if you want to know how the price action move,they will make a some retracement after make a new high,so the retracement will going/near to the last high have been made.look on your 1H chart
    Hi mate!
    Could you tell us what indicators are you using and how you choose when to trade?
    Please, explain your strategy to allow us to understand it.
    Thanks in advance

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to acsuhnir For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    I think we are discussion about price action strategy here, and it isn't some of trading signals to open orders.
    Please share you price action strategy, what are the triggered for buy or for sell, so we need more informations.
    Hi,thanks for reply,from my understanding of price action method,when the market trend in big timeframe are uptrend,so i will standby for make BUY entry,so what i want to share are the right position for the entry,when the price make some retracement just after make new high candle,it will goes/near to the last high already make.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kecik6422 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open