+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: What is an Expert Advisor?

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    aik expert adwisor writing software ka ik tukra hy jo ke mata trader plat form keliey hy .yeh aik expert advisor hy jo ke trading men help karey isliey is k barey me mukamal jankari honi chahiey .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faiqkhokhar is an unknown quantity at this point faiqkhokhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    robot on kernay kay liaye expert advisor use kertay hain yeh ap kay behalf per trading kerta hai or monthly basis per ap ko achi average mil jati hai..robot technically work kerta hai bus apko yeh khyal rakhna hota hai kay ager fundamentaly data strong a jaaye to is ko band ker dena chaiye kiun kay is ay ap ka heavy loss ho sakta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aliusman is an unknown quantity at this point aliusman's Avatar
    Thanks
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    expert advisor wo hai jis ko app jab on kerte hain to robot on ho jata hai or jab band krte ho to band ho jata hai, robot auto trading krta HAI, bus app ko lot size set krna parte hain or baki sarey kam wo khud kerta hai, orr expert advisor5 acha margin de jata hai monthly basis

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    Expert advisor aik tarha ka robot system hy jo bilqul ap ki tarha work krta hy ap k behalf pe kam krta hy,ya mostly trading pending order k through krta hy with a proper stop loss and take profit,kafi site ap sy monthly subscription be provie krty hain jis k fixed paisy lagty hain.

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    An expert advisor is a software especially for Met traders stage this software of forex trading is available to the public An expert advisor trade to make

Banned mejba01 is an unknown quantity at this point mejba01's Avatar
    Thanks
    expert advisor is an advisor who helps u to determine whether u buy or sell according to the market behaviour.

Senior Member shoibal90 is an unknown quantity at this point shoibal90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nicely.. Pro expert.. Generally known because eas or even foreign exchange bots carry out your industry instantly for people like us.. I've truly seen numerous newcomers relying on eas.. My partner and i has been at least one.. And also when i tried using numerous eas.. Nothing at all did wonders for me correctly.. As an alternative this purged the money.. Happily it had been tryout and now when i in no way propose eas for you to any individual because they just don't discover how to react to unique conditions.. Therefore i favor physically dealing as well as wants some others to do so..

Senior Member kaisar2121 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar2121's Avatar
    Thanks
    In MetaTrader 4, there is a function called "Expert Advisor" EA commonly abbreviated, or we used to know well with the term robot. This function is used to instruct the computer to automatically analyze the charts and then make trades based on the results of the analysis. Of course, so that the computer can do it automatically, we need to provide a rule or rules, so that the computer can translate wishes and our trading strategy.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by David rock View Post
    What is an Expert Advisor in forex?
    Expert Advisor is a program that can make you trade in an automated way so that it would make me feel better in this trade in my own way sir
    so then I will be elaborated my potential is to be more advanced in the forex market is a very safe once sir

Senior Member peewmilon is an unknown quantity at this point peewmilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    How can you become a member of any Fx forum? First of all, you will need to sign up for a free account because exactly what the forum's manager wants you to definitely accomplish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast