+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice from Master Trader.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a risky business, so if you are new in this trade you should make sure that you learn in the demo account and understand this trade very well before you start trade in real account, and don't risk more than you can afford to lose, always risk what you can afford to lose to trade. yes tha is good option to take a advice tfrom the expert swho should good ananaysis a game for the better result that is the good hatis hich is the should very goo oiton to do every i should agree be thi post hta ti sogood post because that is the oggo dopost expert have the alot of experjience to handel a gam ean dmany things of the other which is exact wya to the to tin the expert advice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a risky business, so if you are new in this trade you should make sure that you learn in the demo account and understand this trade very well before you start trade in real account, and don't risk more than you can afford to lose, always risk what you can afford to lose to trade. yes tha is good option to take a advice tfrom the expert swho should good ananaysis a game for the better result that is the good hatis hich is the should very goo oiton to do every i should agree be thi post hta ti sogood post because that is the oggo dopost expert have the alot of experjience to handel a gam ean dmany things of the other which is exact wya to the to tin the expert advice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think that a master trader is a one who has a lot of knowledge and experience and one who know all the secrets of Forex, So we have to always follow the instructions given to us by the master trader. I personally think that i am not good trader in forex business and i hope to be successfully in my trading forex but trader should follow the tips of trading forex to do fine there ,the money management and learning the analyzing forex the technically and fundamental and avoid to not repeat the mistakes in forex trade.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think that a master trader is a one who has a lot of knowledge and experience and one who know all the secrets of Forex, So we have to always follow the instructions given to us by the master trader. I personally think that i am not good trader in forex business and i hope to be successfully in my trading forex but trader should follow the tips of trading forex to do fine there ,the money management and learning the analyzing forex the technically and fundamental and avoid to not repeat the mistakes in forex trade.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe that we should calculate with careful our money management before open position. wrong money management can make you loss even if you use good strategy. there is no end of learning and for this we keep continue learning and untill this its really hard to make continue profit from forex . If you want to learn about this trade and no what you out to do and what you don't have to do, you need to take your time to learn how to trade forex yourself the opinion here matter too, but learning forex yourself on website will improve you more and make you understand forex trading more too.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe that we should calculate with careful our money management before open position. wrong money management can make you loss even if you use good strategy. there is no end of learning and for this we keep continue learning and untill this its really hard to make continue profit from forex . If you want to learn about this trade and no what you out to do and what you don't have to do, you need to take your time to learn how to trade forex yourself the opinion here matter too, but learning forex yourself on website will improve you more and make you understand forex trading more too.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Master traders sw advice lena bohat useful hota Hai wo apke confusion ko door kar sakty hain isilye onki advise leni chahye our Is business me fixed profit kabhi nhi ban sakta kyun keb is business me always profit nahi hota chahe jitna marzi expert traders hi kyun na ho likan target wise Trading karna best hai is se greed ya overtrading se bach jaty hain isiliye me b yehi recommend kroga keh target wise trade kare.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaroni View Post
    well my friend, obviously, I definitely do think in forex business the first for-most will be the right entry point in the trend, then comes using parameters like sl and tp that can help you a lot, and also trade in the way of the trend , do not try to trade in opposite direction of trade, that is risky, and also do keep an eye on news updates if you want to try swing . forex mai master trader pehle chart ko 1 hour ja fer 2 hours wase hee samjte hai fer trading karte hai fer wo ek achi trading karte hai es tara agar app v es tara se trading karo ge app ki trading dekhna behtar ho sakti hai app ek perfect trading karo ge ..
    मुझे लगता है कि 3 महीने का लंबा समय है क्योंकि हमें यहां लाभ मिलता है और अगर हमारे पास वास्तविक खाते के लिए तैयार है और हाथ में $ $ $ है और मेरे साथ ऐसा होता है। वैसे भी डेमो के साथ ट्राइड करने की पूरी कोशिश की जाती है क्योंकि नुकसान की कोई बात नहीं है, लेकिन सीखने के लिए बहुत कुछ है, लेकिन जब हम यहां लाभ प्राप्त करते हैं तो जुनून को नियंत्रित करना मुश्किल होता है और डेमो में अपनी गतिविधि जारी रखते हैं। आपकी पोस्ट अच्छी है। आपकी पोस्ट की अच्छी जानकारी है।

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, obviously, I definitely do think in forex business the first for-most will be the right entry point in the trend, then comes using parameters like sl and tp that can help you a lot, and also trade in the way of the trend , do not try to trade in opposite direction of trade, that is risky, and also do keep an eye on news updates if you want to try swing . forex mai master trader pehle chart ko 1 hour ja fer 2 hours wase hee samjte hai fer trading karte hai fer wo ek achi trading karte hai es tara agar app v es tara se trading karo ge app ki trading dekhna behtar ho sakti hai app ek perfect trading karo ge ..

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a good way for making money, but also a way for losing money. profit and risk in forex trading are the reality. When I open my order, I make some analysis before, included how much risk I must take. I am sure that by using the low risk in my trading, I can be sustain but hence, I will have the great traumatic, even give up from forex trading. look at this statement really it good a good way for making money, but also a way for losing money. profit and risk in forex trading are the reality. When I open my order, I make some analysis before, included how much risk I must take. I am sure that by using the low risk in my trading, I can be sustain but hence, I will have the great traumatic, even give up from forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)