+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 241 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2404

Thread: Advice from Master Trader.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no end of learning and for this we keep continue learning and untill this its really hard to make continue profit from forex . actually when its dynamic market of forex then its need to learn continue which give us if we continue trade and if have willingness to learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I really like the words of motivation from a master trader because it always makes me excited, understand the importance of a thing, know what should and should not it shall be done, and many more lessons to be learned.
    But just maybe, there are traders who have different opinions or advice from a master trader. That legitimate fine.
    Therefore, I open this thread to find out all thoughts of friends, on advice from a master trader.

for whoever who has the material on this subject, can share in this thread.
    Forex is all about analysis...
    Every trader should analyze market properly and then accordingly open and close their deals....
    Always try to trade in the direction of trend otherwise you will find yourself in mess..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well the first for-most will be the right entry point in the trend, then comes using parameters like sl and tp that can help you a lot, and also trade in the way of the trend, do not try to trade in opposite direction of trade, that is risky, and also do keep an eye on news updates if you want to try swing
    Rock On

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    well said brother
    i think every trader should follow these advices
    forex market me bahut mehnat ki zarurrat hoti ahi.uske liye aapko kafi time aur energy spend karni padti hai
    Yes dude, there is no replacement for hard work and knowledge. A person becomes successful by dint of his hard work and knowledge only. The biographies of great leader and successful persons in the world are clear examples of a hard working individual. Forex is no exception every succesful trader in this field had done a real hard word to achieve the feat that have attained now.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like the words of motivation from a master trader because it always makes me excited, understand the importance of a thing, know what should and should not it shall be done, and many more lessons to be learned.
    But just maybe, there are traders who have different opinions or advice from a master trader. That legitimate fine.
    Therefore, I open this thread to find out all thoughts of friends, on advice from a master trader.

for whoever who has the material on this subject, can share in this thread.
    well said brother
    i think every trader should follow these advices
    forex market me bahut mehnat ki zarurrat hoti ahi.uske liye aapko kafi time aur energy spend karni padti hai

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fravash View Post
    although he is not an active trader, im inspired with his quotes, and it push me to work even more, whether on trading or in any work that i do

"Everyone experiences tough times, it is a measure of your determination and dedication how you deal with them and how you can come through them." - Lakshmi Mittal

"Always think outside the box and embrace opportunities that appear, wherever they might be." - Lakshmi Mittal
    insiratif enough and that indeed we must bear in mind we are not to be easily discouraged in dealing with the forex market or because the course is so challenging

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes, money management is a key factor that safeguard you from the bad market condition. In my opinion we should not risk mote than 2% or 2.5 % of our capital in a trade.
    Very correctly said. Money management is the very first thing we should have to concentrate. And mm should be the first lesson. If we follow mm, then there is no chance for margin call. We may have to wait for the profit, if we caught in reversal movements.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    success in forex means making profit consistently which requires in debt analysis of the market befroe trading or opening a position, and our analysis will always not be correct but if we could make money if it is not exactly what we had expected, I would say its toooo good
    aapne bilkul thik kaha
    forex me succes ka matlab ai ki aap lagatar profit me chal rahe hai aur aapke loss wali deals kam hai profit wali ke comparison me

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes, money management is a key factor that safeguard you from the bad market condition. In my opinion we should not risk mote than 2% or 2.5 % of our capital in a trade.
    I think its not bad if we take risk 2 or 3% per trade and i think its fully depend on our capital and on money management . anyway when money managemtn go so strong than sure its good impact we see our result in forex.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what if we're successful, do we still need to learn?
    because many say the market is always changing, and we must continue to adapt.
    brother i think there is no end of learning and for this we keep continue learning and untill this its really hard to make continue profit from forex . actually when its dynamic market of forex then its need to learn continue which give us if we continue trade and if have willingness to learning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 241 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)