+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 203 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bollinger bands using this strategy is very simple to do in performing analysis of price movements so that by using this strategy might generate profits consistently well but for that if as a beginner who has never used it then you should use it first using a demo account until I can master it and be generate profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to burayak For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey i thinknthats a very nice strategy and i think will give it a spin in my demo account..looks very profitable on the longer time frames. i am sure a'll try to tweak it and see how far it will take me i hope it deathblow up my demo account . LO

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ericnyamu For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had heard about bollinger band lots of time but never tried because i have no idea about BB.. but after seen such interesting thread related to BB.
    I am thinking to try it out nowadays.. and hear from lots of friend quite effective.
    I want to know how much pips difference between SL, if we are using BB strategy.
    @blackrpice4u
    great profit you had made from this strategy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hetal View Post
    Very nice thread with great quality. Your thread will help to teach the newbie forex traders some good strategies and build their confidence in this business called forex exchange trading.
    Thanks very much, hopefully you can be helped by what I have to make you

Quote Originally Posted by ketan View Post
    my friend , I dont know a lot about PIVOT points , and I would like to test this strategy when I understand good , I ve heard a lot about pivot , but If you can tell how it could be involved in this strategy I will be thankful
    OK I'll explain about the pivot point as you expect:

The first: Understanding Pivot Points
    Pivot Point is the arithmetic used by traders to anticipate price movements. Pivot Points are often used by FOREX trader to determine support and resistance levels that can be used as guidance in making decisions.

second : pivot point calculation
    Actually many of the formula used to calculate the pivot points. But the most easily is based on a price. Pivot Trading begins by calculating Pivot Points are taken from the highest prices on average, the lowest average, and the closing price on the previous session.

In the formula below "H" is high, "L" is low, and "C" is the closing price at the previous session.

Pivot Point = (H + L + C) / 3

Resistance Level 1 = (2 * PP)-L
    Support Level 1 = (2 * PP)-H

Resistance Level 2 = (PP-S1) + R1
    Support Level 2 = PP - (R1 - S1)

Resistance Level 3 = (PP-S2) + R2
    Support Level 3 = PP - (R2-S2)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good idea, simple is better...
    we have to make forex is simpler and do not make it complicated
    sometimes, when i read some information, i thought that it was very complicated and then i found the same information with a different writer, i thought that is very simple and i can learned it with good, now i think so why some people make forex so complicated if we can make it simple?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jadhav For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alright my friend
    please to continue and I will follow the lessons you give hopefully we can get the benefit of all this
    and honestly, i am still blinding with bollinger band and this is a good time to take some lesson from you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to furiya For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanku brother good job can you please tell me more about this strategy, to which pairs and time frames it will give good results how much stop loss and take profit should we keep ( risk to reward ration) more over which is the best time to trade using this stratagy i welcome your your response....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aniket For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very nice thread with great quality. Your thread will help to teach the newbie forex traders some good strategies and build their confidence in this business called forex exchange trading.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hetal For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    yes, i just share strategies, better try the demo, if you believe and have felt that the strategy was profitable then you may use this strategy on real account,.

and most importantly a good money management and patience in waiting for the right moment
    forex forum ka ye sabse bada fayda hai ki yaha pe log apni stratgies share karte hai jisse ki baki tardres ko bahut fayda hota hai
    forex market me itne sare analysis hote ghai ki naye tardres kel iye sba kuch smajhna aasan nahi hota..to aise forum ka hissa banke unke liye tarding karna kafi easy rehta hai

18. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member MichealFlether214 is on a distinguished road MichealFlether214's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the best threads I have seen. This thread has helped me a lot. I have applied this exact strategy and have been successful. Thank you cumil for posting your whole game plan.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichealFlether214 For This Useful Post:

cumil (2012-01-22), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 203 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)