+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 203 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Senior Member ngadimindjuanchuock is an unknown quantity at this point ngadimindjuanchuock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My action is that i assay the business new and delay for circadian candle bend if bazaar hit the edhge afresh and afresh again i buy or advertise the brace and its hit at atomic 10 pips confirm im still thinking how we can do to stop the loss in trade everytime we do trade but It can give one much understanding of forex while Forex has the some strategy have to follow is gain the trading market as in fact so that the profitable strategy is that one which using the lowest lot size and nearest take profit target and highest the available margin points

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ngadimindjuanchuock For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member Ankit is an unknown quantity at this point Ankit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the link is not valid please give another

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ankit For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member biz78601 is an unknown quantity at this point biz78601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy for the forex is your low profit strategy. Just start your trade when bollinger band is going to open its jaws and Set the TP of only 40 to 50 pips . The less will be the volume of the trade the less will be the chances of your account wash.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to biz78601 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member manager is an unknown quantity at this point manager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hum sub ko trading kay liye bolinger par pratce karni chahia pher he hum is par achi stragety se work kar skty ha or money earn kars skty ha ''''''''''''''''

8. The Following User Says Thank You to manager For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member Aniss is on a distinguished road Aniss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion about the trading signals and indicator which are often given a lot of people through social networks or paid. might better learn about price movement alone. would be understood

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aniss For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned karmilk is an unknown quantity at this point karmilk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have used this indicators. But i didn't feel comfortable with that. As i have used candlestick chart and moving average indicator, i have no idea about that. It seems it is a good indicator. I think i need to learn about this indicators. Thanks for sharing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to karmilk For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ALIHAIDERGILL12233 is on a distinguished road ALIHAIDERGILL12233's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi jaan yeh lamzi nahin hay kay aisa he ho jo aap keh rahy hain kuch be ho sakta hay humay chay kay plan ko pehele demo account per practices kar kay dekhain achi tarah se and tab hum is se result dekh kay phr is plan ko apply karen real and live account may tab be low volume kay sath.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIHAIDERGILL12233 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I heard of this strategy in the past, but I am building a better strategy for myself in order to learn more myself and get experience because building strategy in the Forex requires experience, persistence and a lot of the real work in this market and in the end be a success at hand.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to princeua For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Rizwan Chaudhry is an unknown quantity at this point Rizwan Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    both sukaryha ap ka many kabi indurtor nhi use kia ha aur na kabi chart ko use kia ha is layhay mujy is bary kuch pata nhi ha ka sai ha ka ghalt ha

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rizwan Chaudhry For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member premanfx is an unknown quantity at this point premanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stick in one strategy then you can fully understand to it or even develop it to more profitable strategy rather than so it needs a lot of study to be practiced more with So it is very difficult to tell that which one is the most powerful startegy so for me I'm depending on fundamental analysis after all comprehend how to business is better than depand on technique then after they find the suitable strategy then they should practice more and develop their strategy so they can understand it and be profitable trader

20. The Following User Says Thank You to premanfx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 203 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)