+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 203 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I'll start some powerful strategies in this forum

on this topic I will be trading strategy with Bollinger band indicator

I got this strategy from a friend of my country his name fofo and boa

kindest regard

milkhatun dhiatra (cumil)
    alright my friend
    please to continue and I will follow the lessons you give hopefully we can get the benefit of all this
    and honestly, i am still blinding with bollinger band and this is a good time to take some lesson from you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Very nice thread with great quality. Your thread will help to teach the newbie forex traders some good strategies and build their confidence in this business called forex exchange trading.
    thank you for your good response, I hope the newbies could take a lesson that I have to say

Quote Originally Posted by drsaid2020 View Post
    I am questioning the pair what time frame and how the most suitable in using this strategy??
    try at TF4H, because this would be more effective on these TF
    Quote Originally Posted by hedihad View Post
    hello thak you i think it is a nice strategy i will try it end shar my result
    hopefully you get great results

Quote Originally Posted by trijay View Post
    I also use a similar trading system you use, use a candle patern, I believe simple is better, because it does not confuse
    Please share and discuss with us

Quote Originally Posted by sejun View Post
    my friend , I dont know a lot about PIVOT points
    Pivot points are calculated by the following formula:

Pivot Point = (High + Low + Close) / 3

Good Luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned sejun is an unknown quantity at this point sejun's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend , I dont know a lot about PIVOT points , and I would like to test this strategy when I understand good , I ve heard a lot about pivot , but If you can tell how it could be involved in this strategy I will be thankful

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sejun For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaya View Post
    to be able to profit, you should conduct technical and fundamental analysis, I use candle patterns to determine changes in trends, this analysis is very simple, but there are many candle formation that must be learned
    I also use a similar trading system you use, use a candle patern, I believe simple is better, because it does not confuse

8. The Following User Says Thank You to trijay For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned hedihad is an unknown quantity at this point hedihad's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello thak you i think it is a nice strategy i will try it end shar my result

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hedihad For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned drsaid2020 is an unknown quantity at this point drsaid2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am questioning the pair what time frame and how the most suitable in using this strategy??
    and how long you use this system?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to drsaid2020 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very nice thread with great quality. Your thread will help to teach the newbie forex traders some good strategies and build their confidence in this business called forex exchange trading.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I have tried this strategy and it works best on H4 chart. Best results are available of EUR/USD and EUR/JPY. I think it is very good and profitable strategy but you can trade few trades weekly on H4 chart but you will never loose with this strategy if used on H4 chart.
    you've read, you have learned and then you practice, to prove this strategy, .. and you've proved this strategy with excellent results, thanks friends for yor share in here, nopefully be useful for you and always be careful, ..
    Quote Originally Posted by jaya View Post
    to be able to profit, you should conduct technical and fundamental analysis, I use candle patterns to determine changes in trends, this analysis is very simple, but there are many candle formation that must be learned
    if you use this strategy then avoid trading if there is a news high-impact, because my experience I always get stuck and fell over when there are news high-impact

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned jaya is an unknown quantity at this point jaya's Avatar
    Thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jaya For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    yo yo bro!!
    Nice stratagic i think i will take time 2 understand it as per its to hard to learn but i think most of who are best in forum they may be try this and so they are goiog smartly.
    thanks for the good response I hope you can understand and try this strategy, and you can also add MA as a filter, if you has any question please ask freely..

Quote Originally Posted by tweaker031 View Post
    Personally I like BB indicator much. It seemed to be very helpful for me. This could be more helpful if we can properly read its indication. The more we could learn it the more we could be successful.
    yes .. you must be patient to wait for the right moment ....
    I wish you success

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 203 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)