+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 203 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont see any picture, at least cannot see! but i was using bb for scalping before, add rsi 10 (1-5min) or even 8 to get stronger signal and ADX to prevent trong trends, like to dont trade against trend, sell or but when candle touches band, deviation 2 with settings 50. never trade during news, will swap out your profits, tp 7 pips eur usd
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

2. The Following User Says Thank You to warnisw For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Junior Member forex@meta4 is on a distinguished road forex@meta4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good job can you please tell me more about this strategy, to which pairs and time frames it will give good results how much stop loss and take profit should we keep ( risk to reward ration) more over which is the best time to trade using this strategy i welcome your your response

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forex@meta4 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I'll start some powerful strategies in this forum

on this topic I will be trading strategy with Bollinger band indicator

I got this strategy from a friend of my country his name fofo and boa

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    agar app ko achi sa achi stretegy chiya hai tu app search karah lain aur is topic may bhi kafi achi knowledege di wi hai is say humaya bhut kuch seekh sakta hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to waleedkhan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member Kites is an unknown quantity at this point Kites's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading rules is very simple, let's get started:

This method uses :

1. Bolinger Bands standard setting

2. RSI setting 14 (only to find out the OS and OB)

3. Stochastic 10,3,3 setting (same RSI)

OP entry

1. Sell at around above BB

2. Buy at around under BB

3. TP about the middle BB

remember only use at TFH4
    the slogan: Plan your trade and trade your plan

for example picture :

Yes my friend, you made a good strategy, it is very easy to use, but I want to know how many pips I have to set a Take Profit and Stop loss in one, and in which session, we must make our orders, and is that it is appropriate at any time frames and thank you in advance.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kites For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow this a very good topic i have read . you really covered all the edges in this strategy . i like it and i will tray it so i can tell you how it goes with me .but i will try on demo first and see how it work for me . but i want to thank you for this strategy and nice of you to share it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mohamedsaleh For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    sorry your previous post shows that you are using the pair euro/usd. Is this suitable for my favourate pair. i am newbie so would like to use
    euro/usd pair only if you have strategy for this pair also share here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to najaf12345 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This indicator is very good but for the download link has been deleted, when i want to donload link is there but its contents have been removed can you give another link that has not erased until I can donload it and can learn the system properly so that it can generate the desired profit?without the use of this tool may be very difficult to get the results diharafkan therefore please provide another link to be downloaded to install it in the meta trader.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ayusri For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used this indicators. But i didn't feel comfortable with that. As i have used candlestick chart and moving average indicator, i have no idea about that. It seems it is a good indicator. I think i need to learn about this indicators. Thanks for sharing.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Morshedul For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    bahi profitable strategy malti nahi ha banana aprti ha ap ko strategy banana para ge ap ko malia ga kabi be nahi agr bilfaraz ap ko strategy mail be ga to ap us par kam nahi kar satah hoo es ami mara maswara ap sa ya ha k ap khud he achi se strategy banoo or boht sara profit earned karo,

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Maham Gill For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    yar main es forum main new aya hoon main es forum sa boht kucha earned karna ha main na es fourm ko es laya join ka ha muaja ya fourm boht passand ha es laya man na es forum ko passand ka ha wasa man na es forum main ko best ya ahce strategy nhi pana q k muja thora waqat ho ha trading ko join ka hoa.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 203 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)