+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 203 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good strategy. I'm looking for strategies that can help me to get my daily profit as much as 20%. During this time I've tried to get a good strategy but everything is less satisfying me. Hopefully with the strategies you sharing can help me. Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to julianambas For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member nonprado is on a distinguished road nonprado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with fundemental news can bring us a very huge profit because the forex market's moving does not depend on the action of trader. It mainly depends on the affect from the economy of the world. Therefore, if you wanna earn a big profit, I think the best way is trade with the fundemental news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nonprado For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profitable strategy is a most effective tools in the Forex forum
    I think that if any one start with profitable strategy he can be earn more profit to use the strategy.
    I start in Forex forum but i don't know profitable strategy but i belief that i can be acquire profitable strategy.
    I analysis with who have to use the power full strategy . I also acquire to Analise the most important post of tipis of strategy .
    So i belief that profitable strategy can be profited of a good investing trader.
    No risk no gain.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 5starsabuj For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member mage is on a distinguished road mage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Agazaman Awang View Post
    i use these indi:
    bollinger
    stoch osilator
    parabolic sar
    ma:100,50,14
    swing zig zag
    macd
    volume
    This is already the most technical indicators which can be relied upon to achieve a good success rate and I think that the majority of people dependent on these technical indicators such as Stochastic and MACD and other indicators that give strong signals are good and stable in the market

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mage For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member Agazaman Awang is on a distinguished road Agazaman Awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this i get from alber fatousi The spot rate is currently testing the intermediate resistance of its medium term bearish channel at 1.2430 and is likely to initiate a decline. However, a breakdown of these levels will release significant potential enabling to reach its upper limit in 1.2550.
    Technical indicators provide sellers signals confirming the assumption of a decline. Bollinger bands are much discarded due to the strong decline that took place these days. The situation is expected to stabilize soon.
    According to previous events the market will provide a bullish opportunity as soon as the spot rate has broken through its resistance of 1.2430 with the 1st objectives seen at 1.2490 and 1.2510 levels. A breakdown of 1.2410 will cancel this scenario.
    acording to this information i try to pending long at 1.2435 sl 1.2420. and i pending sell at 1.2415 with sl 1.2430.
    this strategi work well for me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Agazaman Awang For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use these indi:
    bollinger
    stoch osilator
    parabolic sar
    ma:100,50,14
    swing zig zag
    macd
    volume

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Agazaman Awang For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    today eu alrdy break bound yesterday Breakout SELL Level : 1.2416. but we wait if it can close and maintain above that level.with gold price soaring up very supportive now i optimis usa market later open the rally still go on for gold weaken dollar index.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Agazaman Awang For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing your strategy. I think it will be a profitable one forex me. I think i should be more careful about forex trading so that i can earn more profits. I will try your strategy very soon. Thanks for sharing.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Morshedul For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i realy like trading using break out strategy more safe and can margin to 1 post only.where can take 20 pip to 40 pip i think thats enaugh. but usually i put sl just incase false break out just 10 pip behind. other strategy i will share later but this is the most effective strategy i ever have

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Agazaman Awang For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar app ko achi sa achi stretegy chiya hai tu app search karah lain aur is topic may bhi kafi achi knowledege di wi hai is say humaya bhut kuch seekh sakta hain

20. The Following User Says Thank You to joru For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 203 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)