+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 203 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Senior Member compas91 is an unknown quantity at this point compas91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most effective way bollinger band like where?
    because I do a lot of listening that can change the settings to change, therefore I also ask you, which can be turned away pips guaranteed by Bollinger indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to compas91 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned cool111 is an unknown quantity at this point cool111's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know there are some investors who want a dealing plan which is simple to understand and creatively easy to look at. If you want to be a effective investor, first of all you should look for a dealing plan and of course the next step is studying the program and following it. Regardless of what you are dealing, what your technique is, you have to adhere to these guidelines to make benefit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cool111 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Md. moshin(opu) is an unknown quantity at this point Md. moshin(opu)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry, your above post shows that you pair EUR / USD using the other. It is suitable for my favorite pair. I'm a newcomer, so only the EUR / USD pair is used, if you have this pair, also, for sharing strategies here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Md. moshin(opu) For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abrarcu View Post
    Good strategy Bro. But I do not understand what RSI. And the best outcome for the pair. Is it right for you or sell signal indicators
    that was look strange.. you said that was good strategy in trading that share by TS. but why you still not understand about RSI?? how you can said that strategy are useful if your self still not try it?? the important for this case are .. practice..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rilmo For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i got it ,you say this profitble but can you hsow me your track record of your trading so i can be more to believing you that this system is profit or you can not show me because of margin call ,it is not a matter

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Discordance For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for sharing this strategy
    there are so many strategy using bollinger bands and stochastic
    but mostly they are using M5 until H1 time frame
    maybe the one thats make your strategy better is the bigger timeframe
    as i know playing on big timeframe is saver than small time frame

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kang portal For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member ciptafx is an unknown quantity at this point ciptafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I'll start some powerful strategies in this forum

on this topic I will be trading strategy with Bollinger band indicator

I got this strategy from a friend of my country his name fofo and boa

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    can be shown a screen shot or how and guidance from your strategy is ...?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ciptafx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice share. i like BB too, I think BB is very helpful to take a decision at a time when the market is moving. However, We must be at the combine with some indicators signal to sharper in order given.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Roddexx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member baned tak hajar is on a distinguished road baned tak hajar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strategy bro. but I dont understand what is the work of rsi. and what is the pair for best result. is your indicator give us the right signal for buy or sell?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to baned tak hajar For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member abrarcu is an unknown quantity at this point abrarcu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good strategy Bro. But I do not understand what RSI. And the best outcome for the pair. Is it right for you or sell signal indicators

20. The Following User Says Thank You to abrarcu For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 203 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)