+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 203 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Senior Member uforex is an unknown quantity at this point uforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    please to proceed and I will adhere to the training you provide hopefully we can get the advantage of all this
    and genuinely, i am still stunning with bollinger group and this is a fun a chance to take some session from you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to uforex For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member trad3erIn5ta is an unknown quantity at this point trad3erIn5ta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will try that but i think we all are trading and learning good things from every new trade and we all are making our own strategies that is a good what to trade and earn. i think in forex we need our trust to make good strategies with our own mind

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to trad3erIn5ta For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member tereliyefx is an unknown quantity at this point tereliyefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prabu View Post
    I also have read a similar article about the trading strategy using Bollinger bands but you add it to the RSI and stochastic, in my opinion this is a complete blend of open positions to determine the peak and valley condition, thank you hope this helps a lot also for the other traders
    every trader study analyzes the movement around the area of ​​support and resistance as it has a strong trend in the movement of Forex trading is great for learning the discipline, making the trading system with the right trade system that will make trade safety and disciplined

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tereliyefx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member 865721 is an unknown quantity at this point 865721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very nice stratgy and very eay also for higher time frame higher time frames are good in that the signals are very clear . and probabity of winning the trade is higher as compared to lower time frames so trade in higher time frames rather in lower time frames

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 865721 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow nice strategy brother...let we see is that system can give me high reward on my trading...every trading system should through backtest before we use it....run it on demo account...is that profitable or not...we will see...i will tell you if this system is suitable for me...hope this will working perfectly

10. The Following User Says Thank You to m2ndsrokk For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ishaq02 is an unknown quantity at this point ishaq02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys about your post my opinion is your above posts shows that you are using pairs other than eur/usd. Is this suitable for my favourite pair. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only, if you have strategy for this pair, also share here thanks for the post keep trading

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ishaq02 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atiqsb View Post
    laga raha hai app ki strategy kafi profitable sabat ho sakti hai me esko pahly demo account par check kar ke dakho ga fir agar profitable lagi tu jarur real account me es ko le kar chalo ga aur bohit umeed karta hon mery jaise newbies es strategy se acha earn kar saky ge.
    brother new traders should test every new strategy , in this way they will be able to find a good strategy which can give them good profit for long term , you should test in demo account and if it is good then you can use it in real trading .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to naziakhan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    laga raha hai app ki strategy kafi profitable sabat ho sakti hai me esko pahly demo account par check kar ke dakho ga fir agar profitable lagi tu jarur real account me es ko le kar chalo ga aur bohit umeed karta hon mery jaise newbies es strategy se acha earn kar saky ge.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to atiqsb For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned prabu is an unknown quantity at this point prabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also have read a similar article about the trading strategy using Bollinger bands but you add it to the RSI and stochastic, in my opinion this is a complete blend of open positions to determine the peak and valley condition, thank you hope this helps a lot also for the other traders

18. The Following User Says Thank You to prabu For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    yes , bollinger band strategy are good but it can not give us good profit in short term trading , we should use it on big time frame for swing trading then you will get good results from it and also you can use it with combination of other indicators .
    bhai fir to wo hi baat ho gayi na, jaisa time frame select karoge waisa hi pips gain hoga, high time frame par aapko jayda pips milega, agar aap short time frame ka use kar rahe hai, to wo hi aapko kam hi pips milenge.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 203 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)