+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 588 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you identify with the good and true Trend.

Banned byon is an unknown quantity at this point byon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I typically know about the trend through a few indicators. Nowadays i make use of 3 indicators. zigzag, gmacd signals,
    zmr trend and gmacd indicators will show the actual trend and also exhibits market is actually good or even very trend
    that is my strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe it is not easy to identify good trend because every day and every session their is different way going on into the market. But trader can use moving average the market trend expert trader use indicator for finding trend and i think that is very good for trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mith is on a distinguished road mith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main aik good aur aik true trend ko identify krna bohot mushkil hota hai maine bohot baar koshish ki hai magr meray liye ye mushkiil hota hai kay main is main identify kr skoon agr aap main sai kisi ko identify krnay ka tareeka ata hai to wo mujhy zaroor is baray main btaye,

Banned ortizen is an unknown quantity at this point ortizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    u may need to make use of bollinger band to firmly confirm this particular kinds of signal and will maintain a good attention upabout news to firmly forestall loss because of to firmly a reversal. because a result of generally a higher impact news will alter the actual trend.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's not so hard to identify about the good and true trend, we just have good knowledge of the trading if we do not have knowledge about that then we should improve so that we could get good profit through oour knwoledge but if we do not have good knowledge then we have to just face loss.

Member Rabia2569 is an unknown quantity at this point Rabia2569's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just use my eyes to determine trend. and if you can not like, i use both of these indicators and then also added to other indicators such as standard indicators daviation to see the limits of price I also use a prince or rather candlestick action to monitor the market psychology and it really is good to do an analysis but to see the larger price trend indicator

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main trader ko market ki pori jamkari ho gy woh phr good and true trend ko smj jata hai aor trader ko experience lana hai aor trading main mahrat rkhni hai aor trader ko movement ko smjna ha is way sy trader market kay good and true trend ko smj kr order laga lay ga

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that indicator helps a lot for all to determine the trend. just read every indicator you will found knowledge. news and the indicator will tell you the exact good trend. you can then found the true trend and you can enter it with good profit.

Banned khanous abdelkrim is on a distinguished road khanous abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Profit from the Forex is a complex system, the more deepened the more you will find that there are a lot of ... not in circulation, and to show how it can be exploited and give yourself a good chance to make a profit. ... Forex markets 100% probability of loss always exists for this to know how to deal............................

Junior Member busfx is an unknown quantity at this point busfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    so far i simply make use of my eye to deter mine tread and if u can not such as u could use moning average to find the trend so the constantly good to make use of a combination of 2 or even more indicators to simply confirm the actual trend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 588 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)