+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 588 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 5880

Thread: How do you identify with the good and true Trend.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    I used to see the trend indicator marbels,
    if white means the trend down, if the green means the rising trend,
    simple and very easy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-30), javedqasim (2018-03-09), Pakeeza (2018-05-08)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    There are various other technical studies also which helps in understanding the exact trend of any currency pair...
    Bollinger band is very strong technical analysis..
    apart from this, moving day average can also help you...
    yeah i use both of these indicators and then also added to other indicators such as standard indicators daviation to see the limits of price movement

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-30)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are various other technical studies also which helps in understanding the exact trend of any currency pair...
    Bollinger band is very strong technical analysis..
    apart from this, moving day average can also help you...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-30)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    so far i trading, i never use indicators. my chart is clean from indicators. just trading with price action and support resistance.
    mmmm so yes, I also use a prince or rather candlestick action to monitor the market psychology and it really is good to do an analysis but to see the larger price trend indicator I use Bolinger bands and moving avarage

8. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-30)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    wow, I've never seen your best traders in analyzing Trand with just the eyes alone,,, is no help with other indicators friends or just with your eyes only?
    so far i trading, i never use indicators. my chart is clean from indicators. just trading with price action and support resistance.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-30)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    so far i just use my eyes to determine trend. and if you can not like, you can use moving average to determine the trend.
    wow, I've never seen your best traders in analyzing Trand with just the eyes alone,,, is no help with other indicators friends or just with your eyes only?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-30), ij999 (2019-05-10)

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Candlesticks give very good signals to identify trends. And you can use 2-3 indicators espicially Bollinger bands to confirm the trend and you can enter your trade
    Along with bollinger bands and candle sticks i also use some custom indicators for trading medium term positions. So its always good to use a combination of two or more indicators to just confirm the trend.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-30)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlesticks give very good signals to identify trends. And you can use 2-3 indicators espicially Bollinger bands to confirm the trend and you can enter your trade
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-30), abdullah1 (2012-08-10), Rizwan Ali (2013-07-19), sohailawan (2014-05-07)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    so far i just use my eyes to determine trend. and if you can not like, you can use moving average to determine the trend.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-30)

Thanks

How do you identify with the good and true Trend.

how do you identify good and true Trand, please share your experience here
    Last edited by denira; 2011-06-29 at 03:34 PM.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-30), dawood karwa (2013-11-12), devi_fx (2014-05-19), Gshjs67 (2020-12-27), imqamar (2018-01-30), Mustansir (2018-05-08), sroooooor60 (2012-12-18), tifanny (2013-07-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 588 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588

Subscribe to this Thread (14)