+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 588 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5880

Thread: How do you identify with the good and true Trend.

Member ateftrader is on a distinguished road ateftrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good trend is generally a daily trend of at least 5 days,that means a week.As we know the trend is a friend but sometimes the market is misleading us by creating a false trend and unfortunately many traders follow the wrong trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The good trend is the major trend. We can follow the major trend. It can help us to minimize our risk and earn more profit if we follow the major trend. Trading using minor trend can be profitable also, but the risk will be higher, because the minor trend will easy to changed in short time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned khan altaf is an unknown quantity at this point khan altaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using the actual parabolic SAR and moving average with regard to searching for the trend, however many occasions the actual signal seems past due and which time i will loose my money. Obtaining a accurate trend is actually not which simple and hence constantly we ought to trade along with rigid money management to prevent a lot of loss on case of incorrect trend signal.

Senior Member vexedebe is an unknown quantity at this point vexedebe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trend is always your friend and my trading approach is simple , trend trading.i like to use IF THEN syntax in my trading plan . it helps keep me more objective with lesser room for discretion.if i am trading, then i will only trade EU and AU.If i place a trade i will loss only 1 % of my account and if 100 EMA is above 200 EMA on daily , then the trend is bullish that is my condition before entering a trade

Banned darmo is an unknown quantity at this point darmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use the indicators that you think can generate profits, try to do it well, but I'm confused, why each has a different timeframe trend, I see the trend in daily down, why in M15 as there is a trend down.

Junior Member minus is an unknown quantity at this point minus's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that I also use the candlestick, because I think candlestick provide much information. I learn about other forms of candlestick and candlestick patterns. it really helped me in identifying trends. besides it takes experience as well, because we also have to understand the character of the market.

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear, I clearly do think in forex trading business you can use Simple Moving average indicator use two ma one 30 and one 50 when the 30 line crosses 50 it is start of a trend... you can be sure of any trend with fundamental analysis.

Member smmehedi is on a distinguished road smmehedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also trying about it for 6 months and i have come up with better solution than it was to me . I think we can use some efficient indicators which will help us to identify a good and true trend . The indicators are bolingar band , moving average , pivot point etc .

Senior Member mudasir4 is an unknown quantity at this point mudasir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market ka trend true hai ye tu hum market ko big time frame main dekh ka hi analysis kar sakty hain agar ap ka pass acha knowledge ai tu ap maket chart ko dekh kar us pair ka trend bata sakty hain ka us ka trend up hai ya down hai is liye ap ka pass is business ka relate basic knowledge ka honah bohat hi zarori hai jiss sa ap market ka long term aur short term trendko jan sakin gay.

Banned fanforex111 is on a distinguished road fanforex111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear true aur good trend identify kerne ke liye mein 100 ki moving average use kerta ho ager price is se up ho to buy trend aur ager down ho to sell trend H4 and D1 pe yeh best work kerti hai aur key level ko bhi find kerne mein help kerti hai ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 588 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)