+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54

Thread: Median grid strategy.

Senior Member haccib1 is an unknown quantity at this point haccib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Get a much more effective strategy can help in the coming days. Hi, giving my brother your many strategy low if 's, etc, it will be very useful for me describes an effective strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to haccib1 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), Golobutt (2019-10-04), shani125 (2020-11-29)

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy is really excellent
    I will apply to My Account demo
    Respect

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maaado For This Useful Post:

Junior Member waelosman is an unknown quantity at this point waelosman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for this strategy and I will try it on the demo and you will get your results and then held this strategy, God willing

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waelosman For This Useful Post:

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think your trading style is a swing trading style.But most of the newbie like me prefer the scalping method.Nevertheless your strategy can be a good one.As i believe swing traders have definitely some advantage over the scalping method.If i have proper money in my account then i will go for the swing trading style and at that time your strategy can be worth to taste.Thanks for sharing your strategy.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pro2 For This Useful Post:

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rana88 View Post
    Here I want to share my experience with this strategy. The steps are as follows:
    (1) Open Table H4 timeframe
    (2) Find extreme price (the highest price and the lowest H4)
    Table fracture (3) into portions (4 quadrants A, B, C, D)
    (4) explain in the table (quadrant A = Position to sell, Quadrant D = position for controls)
    (5) if TP Price quadrant A or D, then I opened the position, and put about 100 pips
    (6) using the capital around 1000 units.
    graph:

weaknesses of this strategy:
    (1) too long to wait until prices in quadrant A or D
    (2) generally quadrant A or D only once a month
    strength of this strategy:
    (1) Do not use Stop loss
    (2) safe for my capital
    (3) there was no psychological pressure or emotion
    (4) generally in a month gave me the benefit of approximately 60%.
    This is good information for traders to be avoided from any stress. I mean now traders should be directed to trade in long term although they must wait until one month. The problem is many traders want to get many profits in short time and quickly. But for me trading should be divide for short term, middle and long term. In this case, we can use all strategies.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oemata For This Useful Post:

Junior Member shikder is on a distinguished road shikder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many effective strategies that can help you to earn more in a few days.hi brother,you have given many strategies including s weak one.it will be very helpful to me if you explain these effective strategies.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shikder For This Useful Post:

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BaHaaFxTr View Post
    Sorry sir , from the second line I cant figure out what u mean about that strategy may u put some screen shots help us to know what's in your mind. second point u said the weakness of the strategy and u say is safe what u mean is that supposed weakness point so please re post it with some details it look like good one thank you.
    I am agree with you friend, maybe with picture or screen shot will more helper. Read from the sentence still make me confuse and still don't understand what is the exactly of this strategy. Is it Gann grid?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FREEDOM For This Useful Post:

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry sir , from the second line I cant figure out what u mean about that strategy may u put some screen shots help us to know what's in your mind. second point u said the weakness of the strategy and u say is safe what u mean is that supposed weakness point so please re post it with some details it look like good one thank you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BaHaaFxTr For This Useful Post:

shani125 (2020-11-29)

Junior Member rana88 is an unknown quantity at this point rana88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up Median grid strategy.

Here I want to share my experience with this strategy. The steps are as follows:
    (1) Open Table H4 timeframe
    (2) Find extreme price (the highest price and the lowest H4)
    Table fracture (3) into portions (4 quadrants A, B, C, D)
    (4) explain in the table (quadrant A = Position to sell, Quadrant D = position for controls)
    (5) if TP Price quadrant A or D, then I opened the position, and put about 100 pips
    (6) using the capital around 1000 units.
    graph:

weaknesses of this strategy:
    (1) too long to wait until prices in quadrant A or D
    (2) generally quadrant A or D only once a month
    strength of this strategy:
    (1) Do not use Stop loss
    (2) safe for my capital
    (3) there was no psychological pressure or emotion
    (4) generally in a month gave me the benefit of approximately 60%.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rana88 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), ayesha02 (2019-02-18), Golobutt (2019-10-04), nabibux (2014-03-29), shani125 (2020-11-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54