+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 167 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1661

Thread: Why does previous support become resistance and vice versa?

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    to my knowledge it is happening because of the habit of traders,
    but that makes me confused, currency prices are not only influenced by traders..

may be more appropriate if it is because the habits of the market.
    could be because however many parties who have an interest in the forex sector include large investors and governments to maintain their currency exchange rate

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    I think the support and resistance is a reflection of the strength of the sellers and buyers
    where they are clashing power to control prices
    yeah I agree with you and when the winner is the buyer will be able to suppress or sign in resistant whereas if the winner is the seller is able to penetrate the support

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    Why does previous support become resistance and vice versa?

Why does when a resistance get broken it becomes a new support ? I see people open trades below and above these levels , which is quite common. But what is the reason?
    I think the support and resistance is a reflection of the strength of the sellers and buyers

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post

Why does when a resistance get broken it becomes a new support ? I see people open trades below and above these levels , which is quite common. But what is the reason?

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    but that makes me confused, currency prices are not only influenced by traders..

Yeah agree with what you said. market sentiment is the factor that is making us to see the effect of support and resistance holding or breaking. we know lots of traders are watching the support and resistance level closely thats why they tend to hold most of the time and break occasionally
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very basic theory of forex trading..
    If any currency pair crosses any particular support or resistance, then it will automatically become its opposite..
    For example, support value will become resistance value and resistance value will become support value

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Try to understand the movement, don't waste the time support and resistance. Use zigzag indicator to analyze in seconds. Support and resistance is not the hard term, and there is no restrictions that we should have to use support and resistance.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    generally the previous support becomes the resistance in a trend, but its not always the case. it may break the previous support again
    Yes I totally agree with you. pichle support ko break kar sakta he . aur aap ko trend dekh kar enter karna chahiye is samay. par jyadatar samay ye aisa hi kam karte he.

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-08-17), Misspost (2019-08-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 167 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)